UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5.7/220 pounds, on the juice and ****ed off.
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or you just kiss'em good bye, i am still 29 so i am not yet ready to give up my natural test, been blasting and cruising for 8 months now, used HCG for at least 5 months of them to keep them running, but was worried of desentization so give'em lil breaks from HCG in between "I came up with that $hit it's no protocol or something i am aware of"

Others ?!

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
I know this is an older post but I thought what the heck, maybe you will be able to use this information. Its better to use starting from 500 & up per week, that way you dilute it with less bacteriostic water & dont have to poke as frequently. In Egypt I know for a fact that 5000IU's is the only dosage available.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
SamTheOne said:
I know this is an older post but I thought what the heck, maybe you will be able to use this information. Its better to use starting from 500 & up per week, that way you dilute it with less bacteriostic water & dont have to poke as frequently. In Egypt I know for a fact that 5000IU's is the only dosage available.
doesnt 250iu every 3 days = about 600iu a week??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.