UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a leg workout yesterday and normally can't walk the next day. But today feel as if I could do another full Leg workout.

Do you change your routine as in hit the muscles twice a week or more?

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
First off I wouldn't take soreness as a primary indicator as to how often to train a muscle group, I think its trial and error you have to look at your results from cycle to cycle and see what you've done differently.

I've seen guys grow like crazy with a push/pull/legs routine whilst on good doses of gear.

·
Newbie Trainer
88 Posts
samsam said:
Had a leg workout yesterday and normally can't walk the next day. But today feel as if I could do another full Leg workout.

Do you change your routine as in hit the muscles twice a week or more?
only been on the one cycle but i kept things fairly similar with an increase in intensity e.g. extra odd set for an exercise. still important to get plenty of rest dont think i could cope with two full leg days in a week lol

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
DOMS are not a sure sign of a tough workout. like someone has already said. Pain (or the absence of pain) doesnt directly imply an easy workout. If you are working to a fatigued state, and are making gains on a weekly basis, then i would stick with the programme.

The day you start stalling and cant move forward is the day to change things up. Just my opinion tho.

·
Gym Addict
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not planning on doing legs more then once a week was just thinking because I guess you recover quicker while on aas so do people change there routine to benefit this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.