UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I watched paranormal entity the other night, lets just say I was like ... hugging my pillow (wasn't scary but a few of my family have had run in's with spirts etc... i haven't).

Anyways,

Do you believe in ghosts, demons, spirtis or possessions.?

My gran is a highly recognises spirutualist apparently and I had a good discussion with the afterlife (after my mum died was curious at the time). She told me some interesting things, how using the "weegie" bored (lol at spelling) can bring anyone/thing and they can bind to your spirit. This made me think several times before consdiering using a board.

My nana use to use it quite a bit and one time with a few friends, in a hotel, they had some spirit called Ian, and asked;

"Where aer you from" and it replied "Hell" - just like the movies.

Tables and glasses flew around and the windows broke.

My mum and aunty have both woken up with a figure of a person pinning them down (in their bed) and they woke up with marks from where they were pinned down. (my mum described the figure that did it - an old man and apparently a cat was in the corner lol) - The previous owners the of the flat were an old man and his cat, who died some how.

I'm confused about the whole subject (i've heard footsteps in an emtpy house and seen figures in an empty building - I konw because it was at one of the stores i've worked in...) I think i have to see it up close to make my decision.

So do you believe in spirits, ghosts etc?

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
Nah. I never believe until I actually see it for myself. One thing that does scare me is when you're half alseep/half awake and you're trying your best to move and you can't. Seems to to last for ages and takes a massive effort to get up. Related to this thread because it feels like you're being held down by something even though nothing is there.

·
Smashing PR's
1,155 Posts
I don't believe in things that don't exist, spirits, leprachauns, unicorns etc, all a load of sh1te mate. The laws of physics does not allow such things, even in the 'creepy' world of quantum physics. Sorry love!

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
Always Injured said:
Nah. I never believe until I actually see it for myself. One thing that does scare me is when you're half alseep/half awake and you're trying your best to move and you can't. Seems to to last for ages and takes a massive effort to get up. Related to this thread because it feels like you're being held down by something even though nothing is there.
This sounds like bum hole rape imo.

·
Solid Gold
6,442 Posts
KRB said:
I don't believe in things that don't exist, spirits, leprachauns, unicorns etc, all a load of sh1te mate. The laws of physics does not allow such things, even in the 'creepy' world of quantum physics. Sorry love!
the laws of physics lol... wtf has that got to do with the supernatural

·
Banned
456 Posts
I believe that the mind is a powerful tool and sometimes even in healthy people something can trigger a state of mind where you start to doubt basic logic and become irrational!! :D

We receive so many subliminal messages throughout our lifes through religion and folk tales and horror stories that its understandable for people to become hysterical about the unknown...

I'm not an atheist though, I'm agnostic, who knows what happens in the end...the universe is self-aware after all....us!!!

·
Smashing PR's
1,155 Posts
callingcard said:
I believe that the mind is a powerful tool and sometimes even in healthy people something can trigger a state of mind where you start to doubt basic logic and become irrational!! :D

We receive so many subliminal messages throughout our lifes through religion and folk tales and horror stories that its understandable for people to become hysterical about the unknown...

I'm not an atheist though, I'm agnostic, who knows what happens in the end...the universe is self-aware after all....us!!!
:thumbup1:

·
Getting HUGE!
2,024 Posts
KRB said:
Physics dictates everything mate, so when people are saying they are pinned down by a 'force' etc etc. It just cant happen.
Who said it can't happen? Maybe it isn't beleived to be possible Would be a better way to state that opinion as we haven't discovered all the laws of physics yet.

lots of people do beleive what they have seen things move in ways believed to be impossible

·
Fat is evil !
1,558 Posts
i believe in it totally. ive seen things in my past that i cant explain from a little blonde girl that disappeared in front of my eyes to sensing and seeing a sillouette of a woman who died years before in an old house and whats more weird is the fact that the day i saw her was the exact time and date she died in the room she died too. ive seen other things too that i think what did i just see :S. my earliest was at my aunts house when i was 5 and i needed to go to the toilet and got lost. i took a wrong turn and went into a bedroom and what i saw was a woman dressed in black kind of like 17th century clothes and she was just sat in the chair with arms out. she said her name was betty. eventually i went back downstairs and asked my aunt who was that woman upstairs in black called betty. she said there was only one betty in this house and that was her and that there was no one upstairs. never forgot it.

all that is completely true and no word of a lie.

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sy. said:
And now i've just fully read your post and shall be sleeping with the light on again :lol:

weird you should say that my mum has woken up and felt like being pinned down and that.. scary stuff..
hah, its creepy stuff.

I've never really felt anything "supernatural" as others have, felt as if i've been watched only in the store i've covered in up in whitley bay (not the only person who has said this either).

As for physics dictated everything, the supernatural is unkown so it cant really be said that its completley impossible.

Be interesting, imagine having sec with a ghost...

·
Premium Member
10,941 Posts
KRB said:
i hate this sh1t,laws of physics......what a load of crap.

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
KRB said:
but aint physics to do with gravity and what not ? not supernatural so its not really related imo

KRB said:
Physics dictates everything mate, so when people are saying they are pinned down by a 'force' etc etc. It just cant happen.
how do you know ? can you prove this ? know one can really prove it

imo im on the fence, ive heard some creepy sh1t go down and what not, in my old house there was a man who was meant to have died in my room, and i swear at night i could hear sh1t scraping between the walls :lol: either that or it was rats cause the previous tennents were meant to have all sorts of animals, i guess untill it happens to you personally you wont know,

ive always been curious about weegie boards tho, really wana try one lmao wana ask the "dreaded" question of when will i die and see sh1t fly across rooms! i think it would be seriously sh1t scary and id probs literally sh1t myself but awesome at the same time :lol:

·
Gym Addict
146 Posts
Ghosts demons jins angels = bollocks

Used hundreds of years ago as control tactics by leaders.

God no such thing, devil no such thing.

Physics = real

Aliens possible in some shape or form

Religion is bollocks and everything that comes with it.

A good person will do good things, a bad person will do bad things but when it comes to religion, a good person will do bad things.

Stupid subject mate and ur gran is a nut case tbh. If she talked to spirits she would be famous.

If I see a ghost I would probably hit it thinkin its a robber but that will never happen cos they do not exist!

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.