UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m on the bus noticed I’m the only one wearing a mask. It’s not the case going going Asda’s etc iv noticed

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I came here to find out why we had to wear a mask when having a kiss.

I see now we’re actually talking about buses. I’ll let the misses know

·
Premium Member
12,461 Posts
Depends on where and which bus company. Many places are passing bye laws to make them compulsory. Will anyone get prosecuted for not wearing one? highly unlikely. Transport companies are within their rights to make it a condition of carriage and refuse to allow you onto a bus but I suspect few will instruct drivers to enforce the rule but you never know. Personally I’d just have one handy.

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Depends on where and which bus company. Many places are passing bye laws to make them compulsory. Will anyone get prosecuted for not wearing one? highly unlikely. Transport companies are within their rights to make it a condition of carriage and refuse to allow you onto a bus but I suspect few will instruct drivers to enforce the rule but you never know. Personally I’d just have one handy.
Right yeah I have to get on a coach tomorrow that my work provides I have been off and iv not been in work for a week and feel like I’m taking a gamble if they let me on or not

1 - 20 of 24 Posts