Slim women1058.82%
Overweight women529.41%
obese women00.00%
Skinny women211.76%
Very skinny women00.00%

#2 ·
hello all members,

Let me just share with you what I'v seen recently,

Yesterday, I came across a website that is diplaying a video about overweight women, as I'm one of them,

After watching the video, I become more confused and frustrated.

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/themodernmancom/videos/1/

I just watched this video and almost can't believe some of the stuff this guy says, and I am now left wondering whether or not this guy is right.

So, I am putting the question to everyone on this forum:

Do men find fat women attractive?

Do I have to become slim for guys to find me attractive?

Please take some time to view the video and then you can advice.

Yours,

Maggie

An overweight woman with a nice heart!

#3 ·
The video and his 15 points are nonsense, plain and simple.

What people find attractive changes from person to person, I know some guys who are attracted to fatter rather than slimmer women.

Look at the state of the guy making the video, he shouldbe grateful for what he can get!

G
#8 ·
just my two pence worth, i think the most attractive thing someone man or woman can have going for them is confidence not ****iness. but positivity about how they look this will shine though if your happy with yourself

x

#11 ·
from a purely physical aspect, id have to say slim women.. but in reality, it 100% comes down to confidence - confidence is the most attractive feature a woman can have for me!

I guess though.. in modern society, you have to be ## size to be considered attractive so confidence is directly related to size in lots and lots of cases!

#14 ·
My vote goes with a slightly larger than average woman, i prefer something to hang on to when i'm having the ride of my life. Skinny women don't float my boat but ultimately i think personality and sense of humour is more important.

I'd much rather be with a fuller figure that makes me happy than victoria beckham. (sorry posh but it's true love - we are finished)

so to summarise a larger lady has her place in society and she should hold her head high. :clap2:

#15 ·
My vote goes with a slightly larger than average woman, i prefer something to hang on to when i'm having the ride of my life. Skinny women don't float my boat but ultimately i think personality and sense of humour is more important.

I'd much rather be with a fuller figure that makes me happy than victoria beckham. (sorry posh but it's true love - we are finished)

so to summarise a larger lady has her place in society and she should hold her head high.
i`d pretty much go with that ^^^^^

i just love big booty! :becky:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.