UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Under Construction
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just going to run it as it states on the bottle as its my first experience with ph,

directions are 10mg/day for 2wks.

any advice would be very much appreciated..........

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I'd say at that level and for the period of time, you are thinking of running it, NO, but I don't know what you expect from it, it is a very good mass gainer, but harsh on the body..

·
Bodypower Moderator
768 Posts
just finished 2 weeks of 10mg a day and had no sides at all. haven't bothered with any pct. this week, i have seen the biggest gains in size and strength.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,987 Posts
ronnie cutler said:
just finished 2 weeks of 10mg a day and had no sides at all. haven't bothered with any pct. this week, i have seen the biggest gains in size and strength.
Do you think PCT is just to combat visible side effects?

·
Under Construction
96 Posts
Young Gun said:
Do you think PCT is just to combat visible side effects?
Well put mate!

Pct is a must for m1t even at that dosage it will shut you down hard as nails and will take all your gains away

·
Bodypower Moderator
768 Posts
unless you've done a 2 week course of 10mg of m1t and not taken a pct, how would you know this? pct is necessary if you start taking larger unrecommended doses as your body will need help levelling out again. but unless you have access to illegel substances such as tamoxifen, all other available pct's are just herbal remedies with unproven success rates and IMO a complete waste of money. my strength gains have continued to increase for weeks after finishing the initial 2 week course!

·
Newbie Trainer
2,987 Posts
ronnie cutler said:
unless you've done a 2 week course of 10mg of m1t and not taken a pct, how would you know this? pct is necessary if you start taking larger unrecommended doses as your body will need help levelling out again. but unless you have access to illegel substances such as tamoxifen, all other available pct's are just herbal remedies with unproven success rates and IMO a complete waste of money. my strength gains have continued to increase for weeks after finishing the initial 2 week course!
READ THIS Good read with godd info on hpta,testosterone,hormone levels. and other good stuff.

This is how I know. Its a little thing called sports science/endocrinology.

When you introduce exogenous hormones into your body this has a marked effect on your endogenous hormones and your HPTA axis.

to quote' As athletes, we are most concerned with the "PT" part of the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . "P" being the pituitary and "T" being the Testes. To review, our hormonal responses are based mainly on negative feedback. For example, supragenetic levels of testosterone or any (ANY) anabolic steroids will signal the pituitary to stop secreting lh - leutenizing hormone - and will signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GRH). So, during an anabolic steroids cycle, we experience low, natural Testos levels, a reduction in testuclar mass, low lh - leutenizing hormone - , and low GRH. The goal of PCT (recovery) is to get the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - back to normal.'

No one reccomended a herbal remedy. I reccomend SERMS/AI's or HCG which immitates leutenizing hormone and acts independently of the HPTA axis.

I know because manipulating your hormones is a scientific endeavour with measurable and quanitfiable studied results. I know because because by all accounts and through my own experience M1t is harshly suppressive. I know because its a hell of a lot safer to advise to do PCT and not doing it for M1t is IMO extraordinarily stupid advice. You clearly have a vested interest - you are self justifying because you have taken this action in the past and realise it to be wrong now.

If you are smart enough to do enough research to do M1t, then you are smart enough to find some Nolva, ralox, clomid, hcg etc...

·
Newbie Trainer
2,987 Posts
God now I remember why posting on boards always made me want to bang my head against a brick wall, or it could be because England are s**t. But to be clear no one is talking about gains. I don't care. I'm talking about peoples endocrine systems. Will you be fine in the long run without PCT - possibly - even most probably - is it worth the risk though...

More importantly because you have done a cycle and were fine does this qualify you to give advice against caution? If 50 people here want to say steroids are bad for you don't do them... then although this is an opinion probably based on little knowledge its not that objectionable because it doesn't risk anyones health - its just annoying. Advising people not to take caution with hormone manipulating drugs can only be done from a position of exceptional knowledge or experience. I have seem some of the pro's (one in particular from this board) who is an exceptional bodybuilder advise that he doesn't do PCT. Fine he comes at the subject with a huge deal of experience. But spouting off about not taken all precautions in terms of your bodies hormonal balances on the basis of one M1t cycle and some 3rd week gains is reckless and a risk to the person you are advising.

·
Under Construction
96 Posts
I have done 6 cycles of m1t ranging from 10mg a day up to 35mg a day for 6 weeks

Even by the end of the first week they were shrinking, by week 3 i was a mess

I took hcg for the duration and nolva and clomid after along with proviron incase i had issues with getting wood. with my later cycles as i learned from my mistakes

Very powerfull compund but needs to be used and treated as a steroid which it is! along with proper pct and an adequate break inbetween cycles.

Still remans one of my fave compounds though!!

·
Under Construction
2,468 Posts
Solid posts young gun, some of us pay attention ;)

Not sure id ever bother with m1t personally, probably too toxic like you say! Probably better off doing dianabol.... dont quote me on it!

Yup cal, england are shite! Was in the gym whilst the game was on, I broke more of a sweat then they did!

·
The Norwich Personal Trainer
12,416 Posts
england player...

shte ive got the ball, better pass it before i RUN FORWARD WITH THE FCUKING BALL!!!!!!

another england player...fcuk dont pass it too me...boots it up the other end before a player can tackle him...

england striker...fcuk i cant score from here...better pass it again...

i dont follow footy hardly at all..the missus hates it..even she knew what they were doing wrong...

thought glen johnson was good..

tv said he had more shots on goal against usa than anyone else and he`s a frigging defender!

have i got it right we`ve used these tactics for like 30 years or sommat?....

jesus!

i`m getting bored with managers taking the blame too..

bit of epo in their morning coffee instead a coke would be a start :D

·
Under Construction
96 Posts
LOL

Message to fabio wake up in morning hang self from bed post

Give a note to stuart pearce or harry redknapp

Dear stu/harry

Get rid of heskey, play crouch and joe cole for the duration, dont play 4-4-2 as it dont work

Yours in death

fabio

Carslberg dont do england managers..........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.