UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I wanted to know if I'm eating enough food during the day. I only last year have really cut down on my food and lost 5 stone. I would say I eat very healthy as I don't eat any sweets or fatty food that often and fizzy drinks either.

I have been doing MMA the last 6 months now and I have started training more days in the week and I find that I'm not preforming when I'm training and I usually am in bad moods. Some days like a Friday I would be full of energy and roll with bigger guys and be able to take them but then the next day I can't preform at all and I forget some of my techniques.

I train Every Tuesday and Friday at 5 and every Saturday at 12. On a Normal day I would wake up have a bowl of Wheatabix go to school at lunch have a ham sandwich with brown bread and Mayo when I come home I have fruit such as apples and bananas, Then at dinner (I have big dinners, This is also after I train) I might have chicken with maybe pasta and sweet pepper sauce and things like that. Then later on I might have Yogurt. During the day I might drink a Milk, Orange Juice and Water. I'm 15 years old also and I weigh 60kg and I'm 5 foot 11 inches tall.

If anyone could make me some kind of Diet plan it would be great or tell me how to improve my diet I would be very thankful. Also if you need any other Information just reply to this.

Thanks

·
555 Posts
If youre feeling grumpy then it could be that you are not always eating enough. Hunger often leads to irritability.

Its difficult to determine exactly how much a teenagers body needs because youve still got three years or so of natural growth in you so that demand will change over time. I would say that at 15 you shouldnt worry about it too muc. So longer as you remain active and dont gorge yourself on snacks all the time you should be okay and in a couple of years you will probably know what kind of body shape youre going to be and so cater your diet, exercise and lifestyle appropriately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.