UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TPW referral code: JC6109
1,026 Posts
serious med and needs to be taken seriously

obviously this is for cutting or reducing BF% but have you tried something like -

ECA/CLEN/T3/EPH ?

to answer your question = yes its a very good med for fat burning properties, can loose up to 1lb per day

start on 200mg and if tolerable up to 400mg, however all depends on quality of dnp itself

some get extreme results just off 200mg, while others wont feel much untill 400mg+

again all down to quality of the DNP

·
1,026 Posts
no! coudnt imagine the health risks running clen with dnp..woudlnt advise it also to anyone, im probably over-reacting but used both meds seperate and coudlnt imagine using combined

some users do incl T3 into there DNP cycles though

·
Gym Addict
276 Posts
I prefer dnp over ECA/thyroid hormones and clen

DNP does not **** with my resting heartrate.

i prefer to use 200-300mg's / day for 4-6 weeks crystal.

take DNP seriously since if you OD on it you will be in serious trouble.

·
1,026 Posts
yes, good point ymir

there are 2 types of DNP variation -

#1 CRYSTAL

#2 POWDER

Crystal being more potent hence a lower dosage needed compared to powder to yeild same effect

·
Gym Addict
307 Posts
DNP is awesome IMO.

200mg with good training and diet for 3-4 weeks is best IMO because you can actually live a normal life and loose a good 10 pounds.

600mg for 7 days, you can loose the same 10 pounds and eat like crap, but you will burn up, sweat your ass off, sleep all day, feel like crap, and be short of breath 24/7 and panting like a dog.

I've done both, they both have there positives and negatives, but I cant work on 600mg, I'd have to take vacation. I did it over a holiday last year so i wasnt working anyways.

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
BF200K said:
British Research Labs do DNP in 200mg tabs, I am pretty sure they are green tabs.
Yep they green and worked well for me but i either have a high tolerance or they were under dosed as i didn't really get any bad sides until i was nearly 2 weeks in and up to 800mg a day I did 200 1st day then 300 then 400 then 600 stayed on that until day 10 and last 4 days 800 (its all in my journal)

Lost some good fat on abs and obliques, and personally i think its over hyped RE the sides (but its all individual as said so not to be taken lightly) I ran T3 with my DNP as i believe it helps and i continued to run until 2 weeks after

Even at 600mg i only got sides when i took the tabs, at 800mg i was radiating heat most of the day (i was on keto the whole cycle)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.