UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week i posted about having a haematoma (DEFINETLY not an abscess) according to the NHS drop in centre, my GP and a 2nd opinion from GP. Well that was the 1st October i was given final reassurance that nothing was wrong with the huge painful lump on my right ass cheek - now I am in hospital - i have had nearly a litre of puss drained from this abscess - i have a massive open wound on my ass that i have been told will take 3 MONTHS to heal properly - gonna be off work for weeks, off training for weeks - all in all a total Fcking nightmare scenario!

Im about to get chucked off the hospital pc so will post more details later but just wanted to rant about this as I am so pi$$ed off that i was given 3 lots of terrible advice from medical professionals before someone finally looked at me who could tell what was wrong!

For info i sited 1ml winni depot & 1ml ROHM test prop in the right glute (yes a water and oil mix). More info - and Gory pictures to follow!!

·
Newbie Trainer
67 Posts
jesus, that really sucks. at least your in the loop of care and its being sorted now. its so hit and miss with the NHS as to the care you and diagnosis you get.

now the crap is coming out i bet it heals super fast though

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
LOL im guessing it has something to do with mixing water based winnie with an oil based prop. As far as im aware this is a major no no.

AMost storied i hear of people getting abcesses are from winnie.

To those that have posted saying it has put you off. Dont let it. Just make sure you do your research. No offence to the OP but this is something that any1 who decides to do a cycle should no before hand. you do not mix oils with water.

·
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
1,550 Posts
tel3563 said:
You sound surprised, NHS is fooked mate
Well he was injecting non-prescribed home made drugs for lords sake lol. If the blame is ultimately anyone's its the posters! :)

Sorry to hear your wound is going to take 3 months to heal m8, get images up!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts