UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one else had a dirty weekend??

my weekend has just consisted of beer, and lots and lots of takeaways

i sit here feeling really bad, not from the beer but from all the chinese, well think its the chinese any way lol

been on it since friday and i do regret it, to many take aways, i cooked nothing for my self, just eaten greasy cafe breaky and chinese all weekend, must had covered 1,000's of kcals. looks like the cardio is out for me for 5 days this week. :thumb:

any 1 else been on it this weekend

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MillionG said:
Had a weekend in Ayia Napa a couple of weeks ago, messy.
bet that was an awesome weekend pal

wanted to get back to cyprus this year but done germany instead

napa for me next year tho :thumb:

but got a stag due next weekend so got another dirty weekend coming up

will i ever get to cut lol

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
Missus just left for holiday, had to drop her at the airport last this morn so last night decided to have a finger food session.

5 plates consisting of mini chicken kievs, turkey drummers, spicy wedges, spicy chicken dippers and spicy suthern fried dippers.

Oh and some dips.

And some pepsi.

Felt nice eating all the crap i never crave.

Back to chicken and rice today tho. And no sex for 10 days :(

·
Mmm Kebab.
2,629 Posts
oliver Roberts said:
bet that was an awesome weekend pal

wanted to get back to cyprus this year but done germany instead

napa for me next year tho :thumb:

but got a stag due next weekend so got another dirty weekend coming up

will i ever get to cut lol
Was pretty sick, as was I most of the time :D

It's only an hour and a half in the car from me which is awesome, don't think I'd spend the money to fly there from the UK if I'm honest, Ibiza is cheaper and better.

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
oliver Roberts said:
any one else had a dirty weekend??

my weekend has just consisted of beer, and lots and lots of takeaways

i sit here feeling really bad, not from the beer but from all the chinese, well think its the chinese any way lol

been on it since friday and i do regret it, to many take aways, i cooked nothing for my self, just eaten greasy cafe breaky and chinese all weekend, must had covered 1,000's of kcals. looks like the cardio is out for me for 5 days this week. :thumb:

any 1 else been on it this weekend
Sadly every weekend is like that for me pal. :beer: friday till sunday .. its not just the alchol with me tho . sniffs:whistling:... and the food i eat,, YUK!! i would not even look at it during the week

I`m still always in the gym monday morning tho moving weight ...

Ya only live once:rockon:

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
boro_stu said:
Sadly every weekend is like that for me pal. :beer: friday till sunday .. its not just the alchol with me tho . sniffs:whistling:... and the food i eat,, YUK!! i would not even look at it during the week

I`m still always in the gym monday morning tho moving weight ...

Ya only live once:rockon:
i keep off the sniff now, had some good times on it, but all sniff is [email protected] imo know

sounds like u have good weekends tho

prob is if i get on it i get well fat, gota wtach my weight ike a hawk

·
EFBB Winner
4,431 Posts
Had a Chinese yesterday with brownie and ice cream for dessert, and a few bottles of bulmers. Regretted it within the hour, massive bloat, couldn't move :lol: Hit a nice 5 miles on the treadmill, followed by a Marine Circuit training, then some legs, followed by another 10 minutes on the treadmill today. Felt better after which was good. Probably do something similar tomorrow to ease the guilt of the weekend. Haha!

·
Premium Member
15,472 Posts
1Tonne said:
Missus just left for holiday, had to drop her at the airport last this morn so last night decided to have a finger food session.

5 plates consisting of mini chicken kievs, turkey drummers, spicy wedges, spicy chicken dippers and spicy suthern fried dippers.

Oh and some dips.

And some pepsi.

Felt nice eating all the crap i never crave.

Back to chicken and rice today tho. And no sex for 10 days :(
speak for yourself, she's on holiday! :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.