UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Dirty bulking

4K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  BicepBandito 
#1 ·
Stupid question I want to get big like muscley and bulky big so I'm not bothered about fat so does dirty bulking work

#3 ·
My interpretation of "dirty bulk" is eat whatever you want. If your cholesterol levels are a total of 5 or below (although I'm reasonably convinced that diet only plays a small part in this) just get the calories in however you can.

I have to adop this approach as I always struggle to eat enough

As long as I get enough fiber in (wholemeal bread) and five a day it's open season for me

Easiest way for me to chug the cals is full milk and coco pops

#8 ·
How do you guys get the carbs in without the fat. I struggle getting the good carbs in, only so much rice I can eat ?

im trying to get the 40/40/20 split, protein & fat I can do (love peanut butter) but I struggle what to eat to get carbs.

any advice?
Cereal, potatoes and even pasta although I try and avoid this as it doesn't sit right with me for relatively clean sources.

There are so many options of low fat and high carb foods, especially if you aren't bothered about getting them cleanly though - it shouldn't ever be a struggle to hit carb requirements in this day and age with all the processed foods out there.

#15 ·
Does it work?

Of course it does.

Is it a good idea?

Probably not. Unless you are a genetic freak who has amazing ability to gain new muscle tissue you are most likely just end up getting excessively fat.

Building muscle and putting on new tissue doesn't quite go hand in hand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.