UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't used dimensions for a while, especially not their d Bol and was wondering if anyone knows anything about their d Bol specifically.

I'm also wondering if 40mg ED will be enough for a oral only cycle or should I bump it up to 60 ED or so.

This is probably my 5th cycle all done with AIs and test bases but I simply don't have the time to be injecting before I go away so need to try and pack some weight on with d Bol and run a pct whilst I'm in Thailand.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Haven't used dimensions for a while, especially not their d Bol and was wondering if anyone knows anything about their d Bol specifically.

I'm also wondering if 40mg ED will be enough for a oral only cycle or should I bump it up to 60 ED or so.

This is probably my 5th cycle all done with AIs and test bases but I simply don't have the time to be injecting before I go away so need to try and pack some weight on with d Bol and run a pct whilst I'm in Thailand.
I got really bad heartburn of it you could probably find a thread i made about it. If your not prone to heartburn though shouldn't have any problems.

I'd run 60mg but I have a bit of a the more the better mentality 40mg would be plenty. Make sure you've got plenty of AI and/or nolva though to nip any gyno flare up in the bud.

Tbh if your only doing a short oral only cycle I'd not worry too much about PCT if your travelling.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
whats happened to all dbols and winny 10 mg !? all winny is 50 mg ( prob more like 20 mg mind!! ) I was a big dhgacks and early dimensions man - anmazing products . but cant say that now absolute garbage . esp the fat burners though to be fair im sure its harder to get all these ingredients that's on a label . but when a tab supposedly contains so much ingredient but tablet weighs less something aint right .

here I go and get the bashing for speaking my mind!!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
whats happened to all dbols and winny 10 mg !? all winny is 50 mg ( prob more like 20 mg mind!! ) I was a big dhgacks and early dimensions man - anmazing products . but cant say that now absolute garbage . esp the fat burners though to be fair im sure its harder to get all these ingredients that's on a label . but when a tab supposedly contains so much ingredient but tablet weighs less something aint right .

Yeah I agree the 50mg tabs are stupid, would never buy them. Dbol only needs to be in 10mg max winny maybe 25mg.

·
Banned
222 Posts

Definitely seems like there are fakes floating around. There are zero bunk Dimension meds in my area.

What were the consistency of the tabs you had? Ive heard of some doing the rounds that are far more 'chalky' and brittle than the originals.

·
Banned
2,017 Posts
Definitely seems like there are fakes floating around. There are zero bunk Dimension meds in my area.

What were the consistency of the tabs you had? Ive heard of some doing the rounds that are far more 'chalky' and brittle than the originals.
There has been issues with their fat burners. Their ultra burn were pure white. Now they're speckled brown like the t5 extreme. I was told it's dmaa but ultra burn don't contain dmaa according to their breakdowns

Never anything bad about their actual steroids though. Oil or oral.

·
Banned
222 Posts
There has been issues with their fat burners. Their ultra burn were pure white. Now they're speckled brown like the t5 extreme. I was told it's dmaa but ultra burn don't contain dmaa according to their breakdowns

Never anything bad about their actual steroids though. Oil or oral.
I agree mate. Ive just seen a couple of people on various forums claiming they've had some useless Dimension orals. Certainly not my experience or anyone I've spoken to personally. I wouldnt use anything other than Dimension.

Could well be just the useless rubbish being spoken on forums though.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts

I just tried some of my partners t5 and a few tabs had crumbled but thanks to my source I can understand why some do - but they didn't do a thing !!!! I mean a thing and I hate stimulants as it is

·
Banned
222 Posts
I just tried some of my partners t5 and a few tabs had crumbled but thanks to my source I can understand why some do - but they didn't do a thing !!!! I mean a thing and I hate stimulants as it is
I've heard a few bad things about their fat burners to be honest. But ONLY fat burners.

I only use pharmacy T3/4 so can't comment on them personally.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I've heard a few bad things about their fat burners to be honest. But ONLY fat burners.

I only use pharmacy T3/4 so can't comment on them personally.
ive used old dhacks and early dimensions and never really any complaints esp dhacks . but my source don't stock dimensions anyhow and last things I tried just put me off basically compared to other labs anyhow ( maybe just shows how good old dhacks actually was to be fair ) .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.