UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gym Addict
917 Posts
LH and FSH will be low as your shut down?

How come the tests says >52 i thought they gave you the actual test reading? (mine was 129 on 500mg test e)

estrogen is sky high you not taking any AI?

I didn't think I'd need an AI on 125mg test e a week but turns out I need at least 0.5mg to 1mg

were you on tren or nandralone before the cruise started as high prolactin

·
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LH and FSH will be low as your shut down?

How come the tests says >52 i thought they gave you the actual test reading? (mine was 129 on 500mg test e)

estrogen is sky high you not taking any AI?

I didn't think I'd need an AI on 125mg test e a week but turns out I need at least 0.5mg to 1mg

were you on tren or nandralone before the cruise started as high prolactin
Yea I'm shut down mate so that explains the LH and FSH readings. I'm not currently taking any AI as I didn't feel like I'd need it but will add it in now. I was on tren e before cruise but that was about September time. At least I have a reading now to go off and sort. Not sure why the test is capped tho.

·
Gym Addict
917 Posts
Yea I'm shut down mate so that explains the LH and FSH readings. I'm not currently taking any AI as I didn't feel like I'd need it but will add it in now. I was on tren e before cruise but that was about September time. At least I have a reading now to go off and sort. Not sure why the test is capped tho.
yeah I'd take 0.5mg adex Monday Thursday and see how you feel off that.

you must aromatise fairly easy. I didn't think my estrogen could be on the high side on low dose of test!

I'm due blood test back from doctor this week and they're testing Lh/Fsh/testosterone plus prolactin so I'll see if mines high from trt dose.. not been on 19nors for over 3 months. liver values are good now

maybe they've started capping the testosterone result on certain blood tests from medichecks then?

"There is an extended upper limit on this testosterone test which means that unlike other testsoterone tests, it will measure values above 52 nmol/L."

thats on the testosterone and oestrogen blood test. I have bought, it isn't capped. I'd be asking them why it's yours was capped tbh? doesn't seem right

·
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah I'd take 0.5mg adex Monday Thursday and see how you feel off that.

you must aromatise fairly easy. I didn't think my estrogen could be on the high side on low dose of test!

I'm due blood test back from doctor this week and they're testing Lh/Fsh/testosterone plus prolactin so I'll see if mines high from trt dose.. not been on 19nors for over 3 months. liver values are good now

maybe they've started capping the testosterone result on certain blood tests from medichecks then?

"There is an extended upper limit on this testosterone test which means that unlike other testsoterone tests, it will measure values above 52 nmol/L."

thats on the testosterone and oestrogen blood test. I have bought, it isn't capped. I'd be asking them why it's yours was capped tbh? doesn't seem right
I don't normally have issues from aromatising etc. So it's odd. I've ran upto a gram of test and only needed very minimal a.i although this is based off feel not bloods, so could have been completely wrong. I paid for the sports hormone check or whatever it's called, so it shouldn't be capped. I'll email them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.