UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know why when a lab makes test 350/400/500 etc, its usually like 200mg cyp, 200mg enan?

similar half -lifes so why not make it 400mg enanthate? can you only put so much of one ester in 1ml or something???

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
jjmac said:
does anyone know why when a lab makes test 350/400/500 etc, its usually like 200mg cyp, 200mg enan?

similar half -lifes so why not make it 400mg enanthate? can you only put so much of one ester in 1ml or something???
AFAIK it's because a single ester would not stabilise well at those concentrations, someone more knowledgable on chemistry please correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
makes sense cheers mars :) only just thought about it yesterday when my mate (that knows fcuk all) said his test 400 was ace because it had enanthate AND cypionate......ok mate.....

i can understand prop and deca esters in sus etc because of release times but the cyp/enan thing bugged me lol.

·
Banned
170 Posts
I shall copy this from my post at another forum; whilst I cannot comment on the product you are using only a certain volume can be dissolved in each ester, with certain UGL's when this is done there is also an increase in PIP

On the aspect of esters they do not do not alter the parent steroid in any way they work to only allow it's release, esters are not some magic substance that can alter how effective a product is and sustanon is not some sort of incredible blend, our muscle cells only see testosterone so ultimately there is not difference, reports of varying levels of muscle gain, side effects, water retention are only issues of timing. Faster releasing esters will produce more estrogen buildup faster simply because there is more testosterone free in the blood from the start of the cycle

As for the product and half lifes sustanon contains about 176mg of active esters compared to testosterone enanthate which has 180mg however notice with sustanon almost half of the esters are short but provide an even blood level.

Testosterone propionate 30 mg (half life 2 - 3 days active 4 - 6 days)

Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg (half life 1 -2 days, active 2 - 4 days)

Testosterone isocaporate 60 mg (half life 4 days - active 8 days)

Testosterone decanoate 100 mg (half life 7 days - active 14)

Compared to Testosterone enanthate which has a half life of 5 days and active life of 10. Most people therefore inject once every 7 days.

I hope that helps in some way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.