UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just ordered 2 new 5kg tubs of nutrisport and its a totally different protein.

Its lighter in colour

fluffier and thicker as a powder

sweeter and creamier when with water?

Any one else found this or is it just us? It would prob only be with recent batches?

I dont like it... i want the old mix back :crying:

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,731 Posts
MissBC said:
We have just ordered 2 new 5kg tubs of nutrisport and its a totally different protein.

Its lighter in colour

Any one else found this or is it just us? It would prob only be with recent batches?

Thanks for the warning was just about to order some more, is it a lot worse than the old batch.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
they seem to do this alot. most people mention it.

Around a year and a half ago i got a smaller tub of banana from my gym and was awesome. then couple months later bought the same size tub, samle flavour and it wa rank.

i dont no the specific reason but my guess would be they just buy their powder/flavourings from who ever has it on offer/cheapest at the time. thats the only reason i can think for it.

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
MissBC said:

Its lighter in colour

I got a 5kg tub six days ago, its very different but you will get use to it. I even prefer now much creamier and tastier

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
Is the labelling and packaging (nutrition data, ingredients etc) still the same? There is a bodybuilding forum where Nutrisport 90 was tested and the Nutrisport guys commented on the results. Dunno if this change is anything to do with that though.

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea labeling is still the same and packaging looks the same too but its really not that nice

I want the old nutrisport back its lush :( we used to buy a 5kg tub pretty much every month and now i dont know if i will anymore.

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^King Leonidas^ said:
Iv got an un opened tub sitting here aswell. The one im using atm tastes a bit chemically but the last one was fine.
yea this tastes a bit more chemical like and FAR TO SWEET

the best selling point about nutrisport was that it was like a bitter chocolate and it was so nice like that

They have made it sweeter and its yuck now

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
akalatengo said:
MissBC

this nutisport is actually better just give it a chance to grow in you like anything new
nope you wont convince me

the old was was so much nicer, this one is totally different.

it was the bitter chocolate that made it so nice and thats totally gone now

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
defdaz said:
You like the old nutrisport 90+ choc BC? I think it takes like yak. Amazing how tastes are so different between people. :thumb:
yea DB and I LOVE IT.... we buy 2x 5kg tubs prob every 2 months or so

Love the taste so much, its not sickly, doesnt taste like chemicals or artificial sweetener and its like a nice bitter chocolate YUMMMMMMM

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
I don't buy Nutrisport but even if I did I would be concerned about the protein content meeting labelling claims rather than taste. I would still have bought the old Nutrisport based on the tested results plus its cheap, but there are now alternatives such as BBW premium whey protein for £34 which tastes really nice.

Maybe the Nutrisport guys have just addressed concerns over test results. I hope they have updated their 5 year old COA's on their site though.

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Hmmm thats not good, I like the slightly bitter taste too... in fact was about to get a new tub... mix it with the MP 3 blend protein and its excellent... but if its really sweet now it wont be as nice... DOH...

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
MissBC said:

Its lighter in colour

i totally know what your saying :cool:

exept for me it was with myprotien, i always get the whey isolate and my most recent bag was much fluffyer and tasted different ???

better not be more sugar etc added to it :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
i completely agree with you i can remember when the taste completely changed for the worst, i too much prefered how it used to taste, was just wondering if you are using anything now that taste like it used to taste???? please help

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.