UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
hi all , im new to this so be nice lol, im looking for some ideas for a diet to lose half a stone , i train weights twice a week now with the other days cardio or going for runs, im 14 stone 6 and in not bad shape but just want to tidy my abs up a bit. any ideas are welcome im 5ft 10 and done weights 3 times a week for a lot of years so got enough muscle but enjoying running and cycling now so dont want a bulky look just want to be in good shape. thanks rick ps im 37:thumb:

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Whats your diet like at the moment mate??

If you have your training in order, and are doing cardio, its most likely that your diet could be tweaked. Post up what its like at the moment and we can take it from there.

Geo

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello geo, it gos something like this, museli and protein powder for breakfast at 8 , at 10.30 will have a pasta salad tuna, 1.00 same again, 4.00 chicken breast and rice, train bout 6 then have museli and protein powder again. cheers mate

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello geo, it gos something like this, museli and protein powder for breakfast at 8 , at 10.30 will have a pasta salad tuna, 1.00 same again, 4.00 chicken breast and rice, train bout 6 then have museli and protein powder again. cheers mate

·
Ex-mod
4,744 Posts
Sounds like you have it well sussed out - I'm guessing you're toning up quite nicely eh? It just takes time I'm afraid. You could try an ECA (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin) stack or similar fat burner if you wanted to supplement a little, or just add cardio on after the weights workouts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.