UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Gym Addict
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used it two times and it's stronger than dianabol or even test....I got 12lbs each cycle, most is water, and my strenght gone to the roof!!!

My libido was ok, something like when I was 14 (night uncontrallable hardones). Does anybody used it? I'm thinking to add it somenthing like primo or var after it to keep the gains.

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
Copied from the Net........."Dienedrone's main active ingredient is Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, unique and powerful, non-methylated compound that has helped push the oral hormone market to new heights. Dienedrone resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond."

i have never tried it and wont either, "it's like tren but not tren"...fvck that i'll just take some tren

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
]I've used it two times and it's stronger than dianabol or even test....I got 12lbs each cycle, most is water, and my strenght gone to the roof!!!

My libido was ok, something like when I was 14 (night uncontrallable hardones). Does anybody used it? I'm thinking to add it somenthing like primo or var after it to keep the gains.
If its that good then you wont need any other stuff :lol:

·
Gym Addict
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just don't really know how harsh is on liver.....they claim it's not an alfakylated stuff but how can it be that stronger only by oral way. I've never tried Anadrol but it seems very similar in the effects...

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
kadath said:
I've used it two times and it's stronger than dianabol or even test....I got 12lbs each cycle, most is water, and my strenght gone to the roof!!!

so most of the gains you got was water? so why use it a second time?

and mixing it with another drug like primo will not turn those water gains into muscle?

kadath said:
I just don't really know how harsh is on liver.....they claim it's not an alfakylated stuff but how can it be that stronger only by oral way. I've never tried Anadrol but it seems very similar in the effects...
so if you have never tried Anadrol how can you compare it? don't for one minute think this is anything like anabolic steroids it is like tren but not?? what the fukc does that mean...

and all oral have a toxicity level on your liver

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
Pscarb said:
don't for one minute think this is anything like anabolic steroids
All PH/DS are anabolic steroids. This one was recently banned in the US by the DEA. They commissioned this report into it and boldione, which closes:

"We conclude that both 1,4-androstadien-3,17-dione and 4,9-estradien-3,17-dione are potent androgenic and anabolic steroids, as determined by the classical bioassays."

Pscarb said:
it is like tren but not?? what the fukc does that mean...
It is the PH commonly known as "tren", but the drug it converts to is dienolone not trenbolone. It has some structural similarities with trenbolone (the conjugated A and B rings).

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
henryv said:
All PH/DS are anabolic steroids. This one was recently banned in the US by the DEA. They commissioned this report into it and boldione, which closes:

"We conclude that both 1,4-androstadien-3,17-dione and 4,9-estradien-3,17-dione are potent androgenic and anabolic steroids, as determined by the classical bioassays."
my point is that in my opinion they are not as good as they have been manipulated to get round being an anabolic steroid....i have yet to see a guy use a PH cycle gain better than a guy on a steroid cycle....

henryv said:
It is the PH commonly known as "tren", but the drug it converts to is dienolone not trenbolone. It has some structural similarities with trenbolone (the conjugated A and B rings).
so it is not Tren then.....similair but not tren......the produces of this makes it more like tren to sell it....

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
Pscarb said:
my point is that in my opinion they are not as good as they have been manipulated to get round being an anabolic steroid....i have yet to see a guy use a PH cycle gain better than a guy on a steroid cycle....
I disagree with this analysis. Many PH/DS are simply oral anabolic steroids that weren't on the market when the laws were drawn up. There are weak and strong illegal orals, and weak and strong legal orals.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,307 Posts
Henry is correct. Many prohormones are.capable of producing gains similar to scheduled ASS.

Dienolone products, SD, etc are comparable to winstrol in my opinion but less harsh on the joints.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,307 Posts
Henry is correct. Many prohormones are.capable of producing gains similar to scheduled ASS.

Dienolone products, SD, etc are comparable to winstrol in my opinion but less harsh on the joints.

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
dont understand the whole prohormone craze tbh. like tren? doubt that! any of you pro hormone groupies try tren, itll blow your socks off! in fact try any injectable steroid then come back and try and compare them. if you havent tried aas then dont bother comparing. you havent a clue.

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
henryv said:
I disagree with this analysis. Many PH/DS are simply oral anabolic steroids that weren't on the market when the laws were drawn up. There are weak and strong illegal orals, and weak and strong legal orals.
you are entitled to disagree this is a forum for debate.... :thumb:

predatorN said:

there's that word again:whistling:

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
najybomb said:
dont understand the whole prohormone craze tbh. like tren? doubt that! any of you pro hormone groupies try tren, itll blow your socks off! in fact try any injectable steroid then come back and try and compare them. if you havent tried aas then dont bother comparing. you havent a clue.
yea but it's similar:lol:

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
najybomb said:
but they are different compounds entirely? how can you make a comparison? thats a very stupid example
How is it stupid? He is saying AAS are stronger than PH/DS (full stop). I'm demonstrating that that is an inaccurate representation.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.