UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m taking a TRT dose of testosterone Cyp and only injecting about 0.4/0.5ml a week.

last time (first shot) I was terrified and decided to go subQ in the belly because I have a decent amount of fat there. It didn’t hurt going in but afterwards got a lot of pip and it swelled up a tiny bit and was uncomfortable when touched. It also bled a few drops and some gear came Back out so a bit of wastage.

so today I tried the ventroglutes because a lot of people say they have no major blood vessels or nerves and are safe. I tried for ages to feel the right place. Ended up standing and shifting my weight onto the foot and felt for a little muscular lump, also raised my leg to try and isolate the muscle. After I got the place I injected 90degrees and it went in like butter. No pain couldn’t even feel it.

I am using 29g 0.5inch BD insulin syringes. Draw and inject with the same.

problem is because I couldn’t feel it don’t know if I got it in the muscle. I didn’t aspirate after reading that is old advice and not needed in certain sites. Whilst injecting it bled a bit towards the end but I kept injecting and when I took it out stopped the bleeding with a tissue.

now I can’t feel it at all unlike when I did the belly shot. Did any test get wasted with the bleeding?

I’ve attached some pictures please let me know if it looks like the right spot.

thanks lads, just scared doing this the first time!

Arm Sleeve Gesture Waist Grey
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Skin Knee Gesture Wood Finger
Neck Sleeve Gesture Knee Finger
Leg Human body Neck Wood Knee
Grey Dress Paint Sleeve Tints and shades

·
Registered
61 Posts
So I’m taking a TRT dose of testosterone Cyp and only injecting about 0.4/0.5ml a week.

last time (first shot) I was terrified and decided to go subQ in the belly because I have a decent amount of fat there. It didn’t hurt going in but afterwards got a lot of pip and it swelled up a tiny bit and was uncomfortable when touched. It also bled a few drops and some gear came Back out so a bit of wastage.

so today I tried the ventroglutes because a lot of people say they have no major blood vessels or nerves and are safe. I tried for ages to feel the right place. Ended up standing and shifting my weight onto the foot and felt for a little muscular lump, also raised my leg to try and isolate the muscle. After I got the place I injected 90degrees and it went in like butter. No pain couldn’t even feel it.

I am using 29g 0.5inch BD insulin syringes. Draw and inject with the same.

problem is because I couldn’t feel it don’t know if I got it in the muscle. I didn’t aspirate after reading that is old advice and not needed in certain sites. Whilst injecting it bled a bit towards the end but I kept injecting and when I took it out stopped the bleeding with a tissue.

now I can’t feel it at all unlike when I did the belly shot. Did any test get wasted with the bleeding?

I’ve attached some pictures please let me know if it looks like the right spot.

thanks lads, just scared doing this the first time!

View attachment 211162 View attachment 211163 View attachment 211164 View attachment 211165 View attachment 211166
I'm fairly lean (around 10-12% bodyfat) and I'd have to use a 1 inch needle to definitely hit the VG (versus a shallow shot, which would probably result in pip).

Area itself looks about right and clearly you didn't hit anything or you'd know about it.

Did you get the muscle? Very unlikely. Very little, if any, would be coming back out with the blood.

Get longer needles, and don't be scared to go deeper. The VG is a very deep muscle.

·
Premium Member
12,639 Posts
Overthinking it. If it’s in, it’s in. Personally if using an insulin needle I’d pin delts though. You should be able to go IM quite easily into the delt

·
Looking Freaky
1,196 Posts
Agreed. 1 1/4 inch blue straight into the fattest part of the delt. You should be able to take half a mil with minimal pip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts