UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Yes it does. Because if it isn't stopping transmission there's no logical or sane reason to set up a two tier society allowing the vaxxed more rights and freedoms than the unvaxxed.

If the vaccine reduces risk of sever illness/death then that's absolutely fantastic news. But there's clearly no justification for continuing to persecute those that decide they don't need or want to take it.
There is clearly no justification for for quoting what is blatantly misleading raw data to support your view that it does not limit transmission.

The reasons why it does not support your position are clearly stated in the document you referred to.

It does not support the position that the vaccine limits transmission either.

To be clear, my problem is not with your views on how effective vaccines are at limiting transmission.
My problem is that you are quoting unsuitable/misleading data to support that view.

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
587 Posts
There is clearly no justification for for quoting what is blatantly misleading raw data to support your view that it does not limit transmission.

The reasons why it does not support your position are clearly stated in the document you referred to.

It does not support the position that the vaccine limits transmission either.

To be clear, my problem is not with your views on how effective vaccines are at limiting transmission.
My problem is that you are quoting unsuitable/misleading data to support that view.
It’s what those sort of people always do though isn’t it… take a small part of something and use it in the wrong context to suit their anti establishment, conspiracy theory agenda.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Obsessed with covid stats a bolding his replies, can it be anyone else?
I wish I had some idea what you're talking about. You appear to be one of the more susceptible to state propaganda and brainwashing.

Fear not young padawan! Those of us remaining still of strong mind and will, will continue to speak out in defence of yours (and our) freedoms. Even while you'll no doubt remain completely oblivious to all of this and continue to believe your handlers have only tortured you for the last two years for your own good.

Stopping you visiting sick and dying relatives and attending their funerals , while they quaff expensive champagne and snoogle their fat faces with cheese and biscuits at their lavish Downing Street shindigs.

·
Registered
587 Posts
This is a great video where psychologists explain why people believe and spread conspiracy theories.

in short, they feel inferior, not in control of their lives and dumb. Conspiracy theories let them feel smart and feel like they know some secret that everyone else doesn’t.

But let me guess! Those psychologists are all part of the conspiracy!? 🙄

i kind of feel a bit sorry for these people tht spread these BS conspiracies around, just so afraid of what reality is they need to feel there is someone to blame, someone making bad things in the world happen. Living in constant fear but pretending that they’re not every day

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ok Mikey, counter argument. Because it's cheaper to get everyone vaccinated then health screen everyone to work out if they need the vaccine plus the fatties will complain when they get targeted.
With the hundreds of billions that's literally been chucked down the drain with the pointless mass testing of perfectly healthy people, paying people to sit at home instead of going to work, building field hospitals to only realise once built that you can't staff them, the wrecking of businesses, etcetera etcetera, the list is practically endless.

You really think this' vaccine' program has anything to with "cheapness" ? The whole sorry fiasco has been the complete opposite. The goal has been to print and chuck as much money down the drain in the shortest time as possible.

You don't need to health screen anyone. Just give them all the relevant information they need to make an informed decision as to whether they want the vaccine or not.

I'm sure that's how medicine used to work pre 2020

·
Registered
561 Posts
This is a great video where psychologists explain why people believe and spread conspiracy theories.

in short, they feel inferior, not in control of their lives and dumb. Conspiracy theories let them feel smart and feel like they know some secret that everyone else doesn’t.

But let me guess! Those psychologists are all part of the conspiracy!? 🙄

i kind of feel a bit sorry for these people tht spread these BS conspiracies around, just so afraid of what reality is they need to feel there is someone to blame, someone making bad things in the world happen. Living in constant fear but pretending that they’re not every day
Conspiracy theory? You've just seen the a Pfizer CEO tell you from his own mouth that 2 shots of the vaccine is no longer any good.

And yet you're still attempting to argue otherwise and I'm the conspiracy theorist.....OK....

·
Registered
587 Posts
Conspiracy theory? You've just seen the a Pfizer CEO tell you from his own mouth that 2 shots of the vaccine is no longer any good.

And yet you're still attempting to argue otherwise and I'm the conspiracy theorist.....OK....
The funny part is you clearly didn’t watch the video you linked did you 😂

i won’t bother engaging in anything meaningful with you because your clearly very closed minded and simple. I understand that your scared of the situation and don’t feel in control but you’ll get through it! Here’s a really big tip aswell, you’ll get through it much better if your vaccinated! 😉

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok so you believe the data they present but don’t believe when they explain why that data isn’t an indicator or the vaccines effectiveness? 🤔

Or! Is it that the data suits your anti establishment, conspiracy narrative but the explanation doesn’t so you’ll only believe the bits that suit you?

You can’t have it both ways. If they wanted to lie about it don’t you think they would falsify the data?
Because the data is data, which are facts (if you believe it to be) whereas the supporting text is opinion and speculation, written to discredit the data as otherwise it represents badly on the vaccine.

There is no evaluation of why it it correct and the vaccinated are at higher risk so it is no a unbiased evaluation, leaving the reader to conclude their opinion fairly.

My opinion is I don’t know why vaccinated are more at risk (I do suspect the vaccine to be ineffective, (most cases reported at a time when we have most vaccinated including boosters, work that one out…) however would expect the risk to be equal.

·
Registered
561 Posts
The funny part is you clearly didn’t watch the video you linked did you 😂

i won’t bother engaging in anything meaningful with you because your clearly very closed minded and simple. I understand that your scared of the situation and don’t feel in control but you’ll get through it! Here’s a really big tip aswell, you’ll get through it much better if your vaccinated! 😉
This is what 'they' want. Divide and conquer , pit the vaxxed against the unaltered. We must not fall into their trap.

OK so I may have slightly more chance of dying from a respiratory disease than you. You may have slightly more chance of dying from blood clots or a heart condition. But we're all still one my brother.

Shalom

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is there a reason you omitted the details below that table?

“ Comparing case rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infection. Vaccine effectiveness has been formally estimated from a number of different sources and is summarised on pages 5 to 17 in this report.
The rates are calculated per 100,000 in people who have received either 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or in people who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine. These figures are updated each week as the number of unvaccinated individuals and individuals vaccinated with 2 doses in the population changes.
The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are unadjusted crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data and there are likely to be systematic differences between these 2 population groups. For example:
• people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case (based on the data provided by the NHS Test and Trace)
• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age, their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues
• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19
• people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to
the virus for a few months which may have contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks
2 Case rates are calculated using NIMS - a database of named individuals from which the numerator and the denominator come from the same source and there is a record of each individuals vaccination status. Further information on the use of NIMS as the source of denominator data is presented on page 36 of this report.
Unadjusted case rates among persons vaccinated have been formatted in grey to further emphasise the caution to be employed when interpreting these data.”

So when the very people who compiled the report say that table is not a way of assessing vaccine efficiency, why do you choose to use it as evidence the vaccine isn’t effective? Do you not trust what they are telling us?
Wow, I can’t believe they are actually writing this!

I’ve commented below each statement why each is nonsense.

A general issue with the world is people don’t question what they read or told or interrogate it, they either take it as gospel or don’t read it all properly to digest what it is actually saying, they either take elements of it and/or piece parts together which don’t actually reflect what was written when taken in full context.

• people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case (based on the data provided by the NHS Test and Trace)

Key word being MAY! Pure speculation with no supporting evidence, as simply it isn’t true.
Most people testing have a requirement due to work, school, etc. Support the statement with some facts at least!

• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age, their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues

Not sure this affects anything? They weren’t and aren’t at any greater risk of catching the virus. They were and are at greater risk of feeling the affects due to their age, health conditions etc. They wouldn’t only test positive, they would be dead if we believed what we are fed

• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19

As above, again the key word is MAY. What evidence is there to support this nonsense? Are people hiding in their houses. This would actually be the reverse surely? The unvaxed are the ones that don’t care about health (allegedly) and go about their business as if covid doesn’t exist, thus putting them more at risk surelt

people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to
the virus for a few months which may have contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks

WOW! This is the best of the lot! So, catching covid is actually a better protection than the vaccination? Wow. So we should of just carried on in relative normality (do believe some light measures taken sensibly to slow mass spreading would have been worthwhile) and built natural immunity?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It’s what those sort of people always do though isn’t it… take a small part of something and use it in the wrong context to suit their anti establishment, conspiracy theory agenda.
A bit like the government did to support the argument lockdowns, vaccinations, etc. we’re required?

we are taught about propaganda in schools, and this is all that the news is today. Proganda to push a rhetoric and condition the public to an agenda.

I also learnt a long time ago that a stat can be created to support or discredit any argument when not applied with full context.
The example I like to use, is that a football team can be unbeaten in 10 games, or not won in 10 games.
SPOILER: They drew all 10!

·
Registered
21 Posts
With the hundreds of billions that's literally been chucked down the drain with the pointless mass testing of perfectly healthy people, paying people to sit at home instead of going to work, building field hospitals to only realise once built that you can't staff them, the wrecking of businesses, etcetera etcetera, the list is practically endless.

You really think this' vaccine' program has anything to with "cheapness" ? The whole sorry fiasco has been the complete opposite. The goal has been to print and chuck as much money down the drain in the shortest time as possible.

You don't need to health screen anyone. Just give them all the relevant information they need to make an informed decision as to whether they want the vaccine or not.

I'm sure that's how medicine used to work pre 2020
Strange how the government has money to burn when they want to, but don’t invest in areas and infrastructure that are in dire need, as we are in national debt.
Well now we’ve spunked 100’s of billions we may finally get our belongings repossessed by the bailiffs and a bad credit rating against the countries name.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Strange how the government has money to burn when they want to, but don’t invest in areas and infrastructure that are in dire need, as we are in national debt.
Well now we’ve spunked 100’s of billions we may finally get our belongings repossessed by the bailiffs and a bad credit rating against the countries name.
Hundreds of billions on what? Over what period? I assume your going to provide supporting evidence for this claim?

41 - 60 of 120 Posts