UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I guess diverting public attention onto a bunch of toff cretins breaking their own ridiculous 'lockdown' rules is better than the media addressing the fact that the latest government data shows that the "fully vaccinated" are testing positive for covid at roughly twice the rate as the unvaccinated.

Literally have not seen a single MSM outlet report this fact. Yeh folks it's a lot more important to focus on replacing one deceitful buffoon with another than it is to look at what's currently going on with these experimental vaccines.
It's probably not being reported because there is no reasonable conclusion you can draw from that data unless you can show the relative testing frequency between vaccinated and unvaccinated.
The report does mention this.

I suspect many of those who refuse the vaccine have a similar attitude towards testing.

As far as the 'party' goes, I think it was a stupid thing for them to do.
I suspect Bojo will be removed before the next election.
The only decent option for PM for me would be JRM, but that is unlikely to happen

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
oh man JRM would have been a decent PM about 300 years ago.
Yeah he has be called "The Honourable Member for the 18th century" more than once...lol.
Some of his more 'traditional' views are not likely to go down well with a lot of voters in this Woke era.
There is no place for an intelligent, eloquent, principled individual in modern politics...totally unelectable :(

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Yes it does. Because if it isn't stopping transmission there's no logical or sane reason to set up a two tier society allowing the vaxxed more rights and freedoms than the unvaxxed.

If the vaccine reduces risk of sever illness/death then that's absolutely fantastic news. But there's clearly no justification for continuing to persecute those that decide they don't need or want to take it.
There is clearly no justification for for quoting what is blatantly misleading raw data to support your view that it does not limit transmission.

The reasons why it does not support your position are clearly stated in the document you referred to.

It does not support the position that the vaccine limits transmission either.

To be clear, my problem is not with your views on how effective vaccines are at limiting transmission.
My problem is that you are quoting unsuitable/misleading data to support that view.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
A bit like the government did to support the argument lockdowns, vaccinations, etc. we’re required?

we are taught about propaganda in schools, and this is all that the news is today. Proganda to push a rhetoric and condition the public to an agenda.

I also learnt a long time ago that a stat can be created to support or discredit any argument when not applied with full context.
The example I like to use, is that a football team can be unbeaten in 10 games, or not won in 10 games.
SPOILER: They drew all 10!
Typical of a kid who drew a dodgy bar chart in primary school and thinks they know about Statistical Analysis.
Even the brightest kids who can crunch the numbers tend to find it difficult to interpret data.

You are correct that a a stat (or data) can be used to make some kind of argument but that is where you have attempt to be impartial and asses whether or not he data does actually support the the case.

There has certainly been a lot of manipulation during Covid by all concerned, but quite frankly the case of those who believe vaccinations are not effective as a tool in limiting fatalities and transmission are even more guilty than the govt in clutching at straws and quoting bollox, and that is very sad indeed.
The small part of a document posted by rstiltskin is a typical example of this.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I've literally just posted a video with a Pfizer CEO saying that 2 jabs offer currently offer very limited if any protection, a point further supported by our own government data.

And you're still arguing that it's not the case?

It's really sad to see what 2 years of being mentally beaten down by such aggressive state propaganda and conditioning has done to the cognitive function of the masses.
Again, you are quoting a sentence out of an 11 minute video.
Stop selecting what suits you and look at the bigger picture.
I am hoping that our way out of the shit show is the virus mutating to something even less serious than Omicron, hopefully soon.
However, my background is in Mathematics(and yes Statistics :eek: ), not virology so it is merely a hope.

You are not stupid and have demonstrated in the past that you can formulate reasonable arguments to counter govt and MSM 'propaganda'. I am sure that if you wished, you could use those analytical skills to come up with better evidence to counter them than you have recently...if it exists.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Its completely criminal. The amount of good that could have been done with all the public money chucked away on all this counterproductive covid nonsense.
This, I agree with to an extent.
At least Bojo has gone along with this reluctantly, or so it seem to me.

Unfortunately, I live in Scotland and it looks like Nicola Stalin and the Scottish Nazi Party are loving it:mad:

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I quoted that one sentence because it was the relevant part relating to the current efficacy of the vaccine.

If you think I have somehow taken that sentence out of context and he didn't literally mean that 2 jabs are now of little use if any against infection please highlight what else he said that alters the context.
It is more that you have ignored the ignored the effectiveness of the booster jab, and the fact that the video is essentially and advert for the new vax available soon.

Any comments on the graph posted by Denied showing Critical Care Admissions vaxxed vs unvaxxed per 100 000 cases?
Not sure where he got that from but it does seem very convincing, if accurate, as far as efficacy of vaccinations go.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I cba to watch the video, but does the rest of the content have any impact on the quoted statement?
The video seems to me to be an advert for the new version of the Pfizer vaccine... available soon.
I'm not sure if I am more disturbed by the blatant advert for the new version of the vaccine or the fact that the only thing mickey stiltskin took from it was the poor performance of 2 doses of the existing vaccine.
TBF, I couldn't be arsed watching the whole thing either but when they started touting the new vaccine available in March I think I got the idea...lol

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I think those opposing case rate data and the Pfizer CEO are more guilty of cherry picking the bits of data that support their bias and are possibly in denial to some extent. They probably feel like they've been duped to some degree.
Not just Pfizer, the data supplied by Pfizer quoted by the FDA in the document supporting their approval was so far out of date it was laughable.

The data you are using to support transmission being higher vaxxed vs unvaxxed is also inappropriate though. It is merely raw data relating to reported cases, which bearing in mind the likely reluctance of the unvaccinated to test it absolutely not the same thing.
I have tested myself for Covid a total of twice, in the space of 3 days, only because I was at a birthday party where my mate tested positive for Covid a couple of days after the party.
Had I not been due to see my 78 yo mother I probably wouldn't have bothered.
Most people refusing the vacc will have more than likely tested even less than I have.

Two wrong don't make a right, and all that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts