UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
I guess diverting public attention onto a bunch of toff cretins breaking their own ridiculous 'lockdown' rules is better than the media addressing the fact that the latest government data shows that the "fully vaccinated" are testing positive for covid at roughly twice the rate as the unvaccinated.

Literally have not seen a single MSM outlet report this fact. Yeh folks it's a lot more important to focus on replacing one deceitful buffoon with another than it is to look at what's currently going on with these experimental vaccines.

·
Registered
648 Posts
In other news, 'Sir' Jonathon Van Tam (Jean Claude's down syndrome brother) has resigned.
Probably resigned in embarrassment at receiving a knighthood for presiding over the biggest sh1t show in living memory.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Is there a reason you omitted the details below that table?
Yes, because it's pure conjecture and speculation and basically clutching at straws to find excuses for why the vaccine is now basically useless (or worse!), at least in terms of preventing infection.

It's time to wake up folks. You've been lied to about basically everything since the beginning of this thing. From the over inflating of the Covid death toll by using the "death within 28 days for any reason following a positive test", a metric never seen or heard of before for any contagious disease, to telling people that locking them in their houses while restricting their access to healthcare and wrecking their businesses and mental health was "saving lives".

To the huge exaggeration of the vaccines efficacy. It's nearly entirely all been lies and misinformation. You've seen in the last week or so how easily Boris and co lie through their teeth regarding their rule breaking etc , well big pharma is probably the single and only more dishonest industry than politics.

And these are the people that have brought you this entire false narrative and agenda.

If you don't believe the government's own data perhaps you'll believe the CEO of Pfizer when he tells you that 2 jabs (fully vaccinated) now offer "limited if any protection" .

1min 30seconds

Although I fear many of you have been so badly browbeaten by this stage, by what can only be described as phycological warfare and torture that's been unleashed on you by the western MSM and establishment over the past 2 years, that many of you now completely lost your powers of judgement and rationale. So even when you hear the manufacturer of the vaccine themselves actually having to admit the vaccines are currently next to useless at preventing infection, you'll still struggle to accept this fact.

Have a good day all and be safe and stay alert!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I see the government has put out this story on some Chinese espionage BS today trying to deflect public attention away from the Downing Street lockdown bashes.

Nothing better than using China or Russia as a scapegoat when under pressure. Unfortunately the threat to democracy and freedom is a lot closer to home.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ok so you don’t believe what they tell you about the table of findings and why it’s not a way to assess how effective the vaccine is

BUT!

You WILL believe the table and figures they presented?

It looks like you only believe what you want to believe and ignore the rest 🤔

If they’re lying about the effectiveness of the vaccine why would you believe the numbers they quoted in the table??
Why would they falsify data to go against their own narrative :unsure::unsure: ?

·
Registered
648 Posts
And why would the Pfizer CEO from the clip above say that 2 jabs currently offer "very limited if any protection"
See this is what I was saying, many have been so hypnotized by the relentless propaganda even when Pfizer themselves tell you 2 jabs are no longer any good, you won't even believe them!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ok so you believe the data they present but don’t believe when they explain why that data isn’t an indicator or the vaccines effectiveness? 🤔

Or! Is it that the data suits your anti establishment, conspiracy narrative but the explanation doesn’t so you’ll only believe the bits that suit you?

You can’t have it both ways. If they wanted to lie about it don’t you think they would falsify the data?
You're missing point. The agenda has been to relentlessly promote the vaccine, tell you how great and safe they are, and to justify the whole two tier society vaccine passport concept, the vaccines need to effective at reducing transmission.

If they were going to falsify data, which 100% they are more than dishonest enough to do.

Why would they falsify the data to show that the vaxxed are testing positive at twice the rate of the unvaxxed?

When people tell lies they tend to so in their own favour, not against it!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Does it even matter if they're twice as likely to catch it?
Yes it does. Because if it isn't stopping transmission there's no logical or sane reason to set up a two tier society allowing the vaxxed more rights and freedoms than the unvaxxed.

If the vaccine reduces risk of severe illness/death then that's absolutely fantastic news. But there's clearly no justification for continuing to persecute those that decide they don't need or want to take it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Obsessed with covid stats a bolding his replies, can it be anyone else?
I wish I had some idea what you're talking about. You appear to be one of the more susceptible to state propaganda and brainwashing.

Fear not young padawan! Those of us remaining still of strong mind and will, will continue to speak out in defence of yours (and our) freedoms. Even while you'll no doubt remain completely oblivious to all of this and continue to believe your handlers have only tortured you for the last two years for your own good.

Stopping you visiting sick and dying relatives and attending their funerals , while they quaff expensive champagne and snoogle their fat faces with cheese and biscuits at their lavish Downing Street shindigs.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ok Mikey, counter argument. Because it's cheaper to get everyone vaccinated then health screen everyone to work out if they need the vaccine plus the fatties will complain when they get targeted.
With the hundreds of billions that's literally been chucked down the drain with the pointless mass testing of perfectly healthy people, paying people to sit at home instead of going to work, building field hospitals to only realise once built that you can't staff them, the wrecking of businesses, etcetera etcetera, the list is practically endless.

You really think this' vaccine' program has anything to with "cheapness" ? The whole sorry fiasco has been the complete opposite. The goal has been to print and chuck as much money down the drain in the shortest time as possible.

You don't need to health screen anyone. Just give them all the relevant information they need to make an informed decision as to whether they want the vaccine or not.

I'm sure that's how medicine used to work pre 2020

·
Registered
648 Posts
This is a great video where psychologists explain why people believe and spread conspiracy theories.

in short, they feel inferior, not in control of their lives and dumb. Conspiracy theories let them feel smart and feel like they know some secret that everyone else doesn’t.

But let me guess! Those psychologists are all part of the conspiracy!? 🙄

i kind of feel a bit sorry for these people tht spread these BS conspiracies around, just so afraid of what reality is they need to feel there is someone to blame, someone making bad things in the world happen. Living in constant fear but pretending that they’re not every day
Conspiracy theory? You've just seen the a Pfizer CEO tell you from his own mouth that 2 shots of the vaccine is no longer any good.

And yet you're still attempting to argue otherwise and I'm the conspiracy theorist.....OK....

·
Registered
648 Posts
The funny part is you clearly didn’t watch the video you linked did you 😂

i won’t bother engaging in anything meaningful with you because your clearly very closed minded and simple. I understand that your scared of the situation and don’t feel in control but you’ll get through it! Here’s a really big tip aswell, you’ll get through it much better if your vaccinated! 😉
This is what 'they' want. Divide and conquer , pit the vaxxed against the unaltered. We must not fall into their trap.

OK so I may have slightly more chance of dying from a respiratory disease than you. You may have slightly more chance of dying from blood clots or a heart condition. But we're all still one my brother.

Shalom

·
Registered
648 Posts
Typical of a kid who drew a dodgy bar chart in primary school and thinks they know about Statistical Analysis.
Even the brightest kids who can crunch the numbers tend to find it difficult to interpret data.

You are correct that a a stat (or data) can be used to make some kind of argument but that is where you have attempt to be impartial and asses whether or not he data does actually support the the case.

There has certainly been a lot of manipulation during Covid by all concerned, but quite frankly the case of those who believe vaccinations are not effective as a tool in limiting fatalities and transmission are even more guilty than the govt in clutching at straws and quoting bollox, and that is very sad indeed.
The small part of a document posted by rstiltskin is a typical example of this.
I've literally just posted a video with a Pfizer CEO saying that 2 jabs currently offer very limited if any protection, a point further supported by our own government data.

And you're still arguing that it's not the case?

It's really sad to see what 2 years of being mentally beaten down by such aggressive state propaganda and conditioning has done to the cognitive function of the masses.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Strange how the government has money to burn when they want to, but don’t invest in areas and infrastructure that are in dire need, as we are in national debt.
Well now we’ve spunked 100’s of billions we may finally get our belongings repossessed by the bailiffs and a bad credit rating against the countries name.
Its completely criminal. The amount of good that could have been done with all the public money chucked away on all this counterproductive covid nonsense.

Literally hundreds of youth clubs, council leisure centres, investment in health care. Things that would drastically benefit generations to come.

And what we've done instead? Pay people a wage to sit at home on their arses with box fulls of pathetic unreliable test kits, sticking swabs up their nostrils every 5 minutes, when there's absolutely nothing wrong with them.

It's literally criminal.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Again, you are quoting a sentence out of an 11 minute video.
Stop selecting what suits you and look at the bigger picture.
I am hoping that our way out of the shit show is the virus mutating to something even less serious than Omicron, hopefully soon.
However, my background is in Mathematics(and yes Statistics :eek: ), not virology so it is merely a hope.

You are not stupid and have demonstrated in the past that you can formulate reasonable arguments to counter govt and MSM 'propaganda'. I am sure that if you wished, you could use those analytical skills to come up with better evidence to counter them than you have recently...if it exists.
I quoted that one sentence because it was the relevant part relating to the current efficacy of the vaccine.

If you think I have somehow taken that sentence out of context and he didn't literally mean that 2 jabs are now of little use if any against infection please highlight what else he said that alters the context.

·
Registered
648 Posts
It is more that you have ignored the ignored the effectiveness of the booster jab, and the fact that the video is essentially and advert for the new vax available soon.

Any comments on the graph posted by Denied showing Critical Care Admissions vaxxed vs unvaxxed per 100 000 cases?
Not sure where he got that from but it does seem very convincing, if accurate, as far as efficacy of vaccinations go.
Im not ignoring what he said about booster jabs or the new vaccine he says will be released in March.
This is truly great news for all those that don't mind another jab every few months or so and see the benefit.

As Im sure I've already discussed with you in another thread. I accept all of the data from the government surveillance report I posted. The data that suggests rates of hospitalisation are lower in the vaxxed than unvaxxed and the data that shows the case rate is higher for vaxxed than unvaxxed. One caveat, if the data was likely to be fudged/distorted by the government it would be to exaggerate the efficacy of the vaccine rather than the opposite.

I think those opposing case rate data and the Pfizer CEO are more guilty of cherry picking the bits of data that support their bias and are possibly in denial to some extent. They probably feel like they've been duped to some degree.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts