UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Is there a reason you omitted the details below that table?

“ Comparing case rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infection. Vaccine effectiveness has been formally estimated from a number of different sources and is summarised on pages 5 to 17 in this report.
The rates are calculated per 100,000 in people who have received either 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or in people who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine. These figures are updated each week as the number of unvaccinated individuals and individuals vaccinated with 2 doses in the population changes.
The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are unadjusted crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data and there are likely to be systematic differences between these 2 population groups. For example:
• people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case (based on the data provided by the NHS Test and Trace)
• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age, their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues
• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19
• people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to
the virus for a few months which may have contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks
2 Case rates are calculated using NIMS - a database of named individuals from which the numerator and the denominator come from the same source and there is a record of each individuals vaccination status. Further information on the use of NIMS as the source of denominator data is presented on page 36 of this report.
Unadjusted case rates among persons vaccinated have been formatted in grey to further emphasise the caution to be employed when interpreting these data.”

So when the very people who compiled the report say that table is not a way of assessing vaccine efficiency, why do you choose to use it as evidence the vaccine isn’t effective? Do you not trust what they are telling us?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yes, because it's pure conjecture and speculation and basically clutching at straws to find excuses for why the vaccine is now basically useless (or worse!), at least in terms of preventing infection.

It's time to wake up folks. You've been lied to about basically everything since the beginning of this thing. From the over inflating of the Covid death toll by using the "death within 28 days for any reason following a positive test", a metric never seen or heard of before for any contagious disease, to telling people that locking them in their houses while restricting their access to healthcare and wrecking their businesses and mental health was "saving lives".

To the huge exaggeration of the vaccines efficacy. It's nearly entirely all been lies and misinformation. You've seen in the last week or so how easily Boris and co lie through their teeth regarding their rule breaking etc , well big pharma is probably the single and only more dishonest industry than politics.

And these are the people that have brought you this entire false narrative and agenda.

If you don't believe the government's own data perhaps you'll believe the CEO of Pfizer when he tells you that 2 jabs (fully vaccinated) now offer "limited if any protection" .

1min 30seconds

Although I fear many of you have been so badly browbeaten by this stage, by what can only be described as phycological warfare and torture that's been unleashed on you by the western MSM and establishment over the past 2 years, that many of you now completely lost your powers of judgement and rationale. So even when you hear the manufacturer of the vaccine themselves actually having to admit the vaccines are currently next to useless at preventing infection, you'll still struggle to accept this fact.

Have a good day all and be safe and stay alert!
Ok so you don’t believe what they tell you about the table of findings and why it’s not a way to assess how effective the vaccine is

BUT!

You WILL believe the table and figures they presented?

It looks like you only believe what you want to believe and ignore the rest 🤔

If they’re lying about the effectiveness of the vaccine why would you believe the numbers they quoted in the table??

·
Registered
587 Posts
Why would they falsify data that goes against their own narrative :unsure::unsure: ?
Ok so you believe the data they present but don’t believe when they explain why that data isn’t an indicator or the vaccines effectiveness? 🤔

Or! Is it that the data suits your anti establishment, conspiracy narrative but the explanation doesn’t so you’ll only believe the bits that suit you?

You can’t have it both ways. If they wanted to lie about it don’t you think they would falsify the data?

·
Registered
587 Posts
There is clearly no justification for for quoting what is blatantly misleading raw data to support your view that it does not limit transmission.

The reasons why it does not support your position are clearly stated in the document you referred to.

It does not support the position that the vaccine limits transmission either.

To be clear, my problem is not with your views on how effective vaccines are at limiting transmission.
My problem is that you are quoting unsuitable/misleading data to support that view.
It’s what those sort of people always do though isn’t it… take a small part of something and use it in the wrong context to suit their anti establishment, conspiracy theory agenda.

·
Registered
587 Posts
This is a great video where psychologists explain why people believe and spread conspiracy theories.

in short, they feel inferior, not in control of their lives and dumb. Conspiracy theories let them feel smart and feel like they know some secret that everyone else doesn’t.

But let me guess! Those psychologists are all part of the conspiracy!? 🙄

i kind of feel a bit sorry for these people tht spread these BS conspiracies around, just so afraid of what reality is they need to feel there is someone to blame, someone making bad things in the world happen. Living in constant fear but pretending that they’re not every day

·
Registered
587 Posts
Conspiracy theory? You've just seen the a Pfizer CEO tell you from his own mouth that 2 shots of the vaccine is no longer any good.

And yet you're still attempting to argue otherwise and I'm the conspiracy theorist.....OK....
The funny part is you clearly didn’t watch the video you linked did you 😂

i won’t bother engaging in anything meaningful with you because your clearly very closed minded and simple. I understand that your scared of the situation and don’t feel in control but you’ll get through it! Here’s a really big tip aswell, you’ll get through it much better if your vaccinated! 😉

·
Registered
587 Posts
Strange how the government has money to burn when they want to, but don’t invest in areas and infrastructure that are in dire need, as we are in national debt.
Well now we’ve spunked 100’s of billions we may finally get our belongings repossessed by the bailiffs and a bad credit rating against the countries name.
Hundreds of billions on what? Over what period? I assume your going to provide supporting evidence for this claim?

·
Registered
587 Posts

Do you believe money hasn’t been wasted?
What of my response makes you think I believe that? I merely asked you to provide supporting evidence for you claim of “hundreds of billions”

your argument was that our government has wasted hundreds of billions which could have been better spent…

Why don’t you just post it up instead of that long winded nonsensical reply?

·
Registered
587 Posts
It seems people have already beat me to it.

I have no idea if they have been peer reviewed. I would offer an explanation as to why the peer review process is flawed (if not entirely corrupt), however Mr Denied got very upset when I explained this recently and I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.
We’re not about hurting feelings on here ☺
the forum of love ❤

·
Registered
587 Posts
Apparently Aubameyang has had a minor heart scare now and they are trying to say it was due to him recently having Covid.
Him and two of his team mates were shown to have "cardiac lesions".
Athletes are dropping like flies.
For mr average a legion on the heart probably won’t matter a fcuk, but an athlete at the top of their game? It’s the difference between being a pro and playing for Boston FC

·
Registered
587 Posts
Neither the data nor the explanation suit his narrative. In his assessment of the data he failed to factor in the small proportion of the population who are classed as unvaccinated (1 jab or none). If he had factored that in he would have realised that unvaccinated people are testing positive at more than twice the rate they should be IF the vaccines were ineffective.
Even the raw data demonstrates vaccine effectiveness before you control for anything else.
I know, I find it both scary and pathetic that someone can misinterpret stuff so wrong but also how they can be so adamant about something they don’t have the slightest understanding of.
I trust the mountains of scientists globally who all agree.
not the odd one that pops up on YouTube 😂

·
Registered
587 Posts
I trust my own eyes. No amount of state /big pharma sponsored scientists trying to explain why black is now white will convince me.

This is how you end up with billions of people living under authoritarian regimes such as in China etc. People blindly follow and "trust" their "leaders" without thinking for themselves, until they reach the point where they're powerless to resist.

You keep letting others think for you though brother if it works for you. Those bi monthly boosters will keep you safe.

Shalom
im sure those eyes are qualified In virology in order to be able to make an educated decision right?

i like how your sort are always able to tell so much about everyone else. Like how I have others think for me etc

the truth is your scared. Your scared of the situation and you want to believe someone is to blame, some higher power like the government or ‘big pharma’ it’s honestly pathetic

1 - 16 of 16 Posts