UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I think a more important issue is who the fook is his barber?
Honestly believe he does this deliberately as part of his persona so that he is liked by the idiots that vote for him. He loves the fact that these idiots laugh at him and relate to him....then when he goes away from the cameras he is laughing even harder back at how stupid they are.

·
Premium Member
2,279 Posts
Honestly believe he does this deliberately as part of his persona so that he is liked by the idiots that vote for him. He loves the fact that these idiots laugh at him and relate to him....then when he goes away from the cameras he is laughing even harder back at how stupid they are.
I think you're right mate. My wife is the only one in my house to vote boris and I now believe it was because she is attracted to his hair. So I'm going to give her a good hiding tonight for that

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
2,091 Posts
I think a more important issue is who the fook is his barber?
He's that busy fathering kids he doesn't get time to comb it.... You'll laugh but on Twitter there is an account named "Boris Johnson's hair".... I made a comment about his hair and that account replied... Hey Paul, is your Mrs on Twitter....?? 😋😂

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Anyone who followed the rules will be pissed off, and rightly so

Me however, didn’t listen from day 1 cuz I’m a fookin geezer who ain’t scared of a virus

Maybe people will start waking up now

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
Or did he bend the truth again?

he spent 2 days locked in a room with a team of PR folks working out how he could bend the truth enough to save his own skin....despite being the worst type of **** he isnt a stupid guy, he 100% knows you know he is lying, he 100% knows you know he is taking you for a mug and he 100% doesnt give a ****.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I guess diverting public attention onto a bunch of toff cretins breaking their own ridiculous 'lockdown' rules is better than the media addressing the fact that the latest government data shows that the "fully vaccinated" are testing positive for covid at roughly twice the rate as the unvaccinated.

Literally have not seen a single MSM outlet report this fact. Yeh folks it's a lot more important to focus on replacing one deceitful buffoon with another than it is to look at what's currently going on with these experimental vaccines.

·
Registered
577 Posts
In other news, 'Sir' Jonathon Van Tam (Jean Claude's down syndrome brother) has resigned.
Probably resigned in embarrassment at receiving a knighthood for presiding over the biggest sh1t show in living memory.

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
I guess diverting public attention onto a bunch of toff cretins breaking their own ridiculous 'lockdown' rules is better than the media addressing the fact that the latest government data shows that the "fully vaccinated" are testing positive for covid at roughly twice the rate as the unvaccinated.

Literally have not seen a single MSM outlet report this fact. Yeh folks it's a lot more important to focus on replacing one deceitful buffoon with another than it is to look at what's currently going on with these experimental vaccines.
Do you have a source for that mate?

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
587 Posts
Is there a reason you omitted the details below that table?

“ Comparing case rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infection. Vaccine effectiveness has been formally estimated from a number of different sources and is summarised on pages 5 to 17 in this report.
The rates are calculated per 100,000 in people who have received either 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or in people who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine. These figures are updated each week as the number of unvaccinated individuals and individuals vaccinated with 2 doses in the population changes.
The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are unadjusted crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data and there are likely to be systematic differences between these 2 population groups. For example:
• people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case (based on the data provided by the NHS Test and Trace)
• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age, their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues
• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19
• people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to
the virus for a few months which may have contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks
2 Case rates are calculated using NIMS - a database of named individuals from which the numerator and the denominator come from the same source and there is a record of each individuals vaccination status. Further information on the use of NIMS as the source of denominator data is presented on page 36 of this report.
Unadjusted case rates among persons vaccinated have been formatted in grey to further emphasise the caution to be employed when interpreting these data.”

So when the very people who compiled the report say that table is not a way of assessing vaccine efficiency, why do you choose to use it as evidence the vaccine isn’t effective? Do you not trust what they are telling us?

·
Premium Member
504 Posts

It's probably not being reported because there is no reasonable conclusion you can draw from that data unless you can show the relative testing frequency between vaccinated and unvaccinated.
The report does mention this.

I suspect many of those who refuse the vaccine have a similar attitude towards testing.

As far as the 'party' goes, I think it was a stupid thing for them to do.
I suspect Bojo will be removed before the next election.
The only decent option for PM for me would be JRM, but that is unlikely to happen

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
That's a poor measure of vaccine effectiveness, it's unadjusted and fails to take into account literally all variables as listed in the footnotes on that page. Vaccine effectiveness is shown in a different section.

But if we look at your observation that vaccinated people are testing positive at twice the rate of unvaccinated people it still shows vaccine effectiveness given that only 18% of the population are classed as unvaccinated (1 dose or none).

If the vaccines were ineffective we should be seeing a situation where unvaccinated people were testing positive at a rate 4.5 times less than vaccinated people rather than 2 times less frequently as you have observed.
So 'something' is causing unvaxxed people to test positive more than twice as often as you'd expect given their low representation in the general population.. That 'something' is their lack of vaccination. They must be getting infected, becoming ill enough to motivate them to be get tested (I would bet that unvaxxed people are less likely to get a test) and then testing positive like crazy to become so over represented in that table.

In other news, a hospital in cwmbran recently reported that every single one of its covid patients in ICU was neither vaccinated nor in a high risk age group.

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
Appreciated, thanks man

It's probably not being reported because there is no reasonable conclusion you can draw from that data unless you can show the relative testing frequency between vaccinated and unvaccinated.
The report does mention this.

I suspect many of those who refuse the vaccine have a similar attitude towards testing.

As far as the 'party' goes, I think it was a stupid thing for them to do.
I suspect Bojo will be removed before the next election.
The only decent option for PM for me would be JRM, but that is unlikely to happen
oh man JRM would have been a decent PM about 300 years ago.

That's a poor measure of vaccine effectiveness, it's unadjusted and fails to take into account literally all variables as listed in the footnotes on that page. Vaccine effectiveness is shown in a different section.

But if we look at your observation that vaccinated people are testing positive at twice the rate of unvaccinated people it still shows vaccine effectiveness given that only 18% of the population are classed as unvaccinated (1 dose or none).

If the vaccines were ineffective we should be seeing a situation where unvaccinated people were 4.5 times less likely to test positive than vaccinated people rather than 2 times less likely as you have observed.
So 'something' is causing unvaxxed people to test positive more than twice as often as you'd expect given their low representation in the general population.. That 'something' is their lack of vaccination. They must be getting infected, becoming ill enough to motivate them to be get tested and then testing positive like crazy to become so over represented in that table.

In other news, a hospital in cwmbran recently reported that every single one of its covid patients in ICU was neither vaccinated nor in a high risk age group.
good post

1 - 20 of 120 Posts