UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gym Addict
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about to start my first cycle of dbols. Ive read some different opinions so I was just wondering if I could grab a census here. How much should I be taking daily(mg wise)? Also, i was planning on taking milk thistle during and taking nolva as my PCT? Is that all i'll need? And how much should i be taking of them? Thanks!

G

·
20-40mg first cycle. Forget milk thistle, proven to do **** but put more intoxins in your body! Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice! Nolva for PCT yes. 20/20/20/20

Also i'd run cycle support along side Nolva or d-aspartic acid.

·
Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, I can barely lift
86 Posts
Make sure you drink 4L+ water a day and if you want to take something for the liver try liv 52 when your finished the cycle but not an necessity..

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
And you might as well consider training whilst on. :thumb:
Hmmm you'd be suprised, I had a friend a year ago ask me to get hold of some winstrol for him and hasnt been to the gym in his life, he figured his jobs pretty manual so he would get big from that

·
Gym Addict
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will definately log it, and record it when I start the cycle. I was wanted to make sure of everything first. Yea i've heard that milk thistle isn't that great so I wanted to make sure. I drink plenty of water already, so water won't be a problem. I was just confused about what else i should be taking in regards to PCT and liver support. So basically, make sure i have plenty of nolva for after the cycle, as well as liv52 right? Thanks

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
MarkFranco said:
Hmmm you'd be suprised, I had a friend a year ago ask me to get hold of some winstrol for him and hasnt been to the gym in his life, he figured his jobs pretty manual so he would get big from that
:lol: , yeah i know plenty of scaffolders who use but have never seen the inside of a gym.

·
Gym Addict
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats good to hear man! I will definately let you know when I get on. I jsut read another thread on hear talking about using a lower dosage per day (around 10-15) and having a longer cycle? Im pretty new to all this so I'm still unsure. Better for my first cycle to go around 30 mgs a day, spread out? Or just take like 10-15 straight in the morning for a longer period of time?

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
I've heard of people doing this too.

Some guy I knew from school (who doesn't train) came up to me in a pub one day saying "I've just started on the Dbol", to which I replied "How long you been training?" his reply "I'm not" :rolleyes:

He was also out drinking every Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun! :no:

·
Gym Addict
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My buddy took a cycle and got bloody noses due to high blood pressure im guessing. Anything to help this? Also what can i take during to help me prevent from having trouble getting my man downstairs up? Thanks.

·
Newbie Trainer
58 Posts
topanga said:
My buddy took a cycle and got bloody noses due to high blood pressure im guessing. Anything to help this? Also what can i take during to help me prevent from having trouble getting my man downstairs up? Thanks.
Good question dude, would also like to know the answer. Doing some research at the mo :innocent:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.