UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
This is my first EVER cycle, so would appreciate some direct advice

So i have ordered 100 x 10mg tabs of dbol, 10cc of Testosterone Cypionate 150mg/ml

I am planning a 5 week cycle 30mg of dbol per day and one injection of 2ml Test C (300mg) per week

For the pct i will order Nolvadex but i am not sure whether to start using it during the final weeks of the cycle of just at the end..

How much would i expect to gain? - i am 6 foot 3 and weigh 175 pounds (yes i am not too large but have been training for a good 5 years now)

Any advice is appreciated, thanks :beer:

·
Pringles & Press-ups
167 Posts
Are you being serious?

Possibly 15/16 years old (going by digits in username) NO

5 Weeks worth of Cyp NO

PCT - Its obvious you have read very little about it. so, NO

Some serious reading needed mate.

Explain to me why you bought gear without knowing how to use it?

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
That's a stupid cycle.

GriffHawk95 said:
How much would i expect to gain? - i am 6 foot 3 and weigh 175 pounds (yes i am not too large but have been training for a good 5 years now)
Reason enough to know that you're doing something ****ing wrong. No steroids for you lol.

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And just to add, i am not looking to be huge, i just wish to bulk up a bit.. for a first cycle i think it is reasonable as most people only use dbol for their first.. i read its good for kicking off a longer cycle of test (or another longer half life steroid) which should go on for about 10 weeks (but i didn't want an extensive cycle due to it being my first)

pct i have read to just have 20 mg a day for 4 weeks, but i want to minimize the dangers so was wondering if i should start the dose a few weeks before the end

·
Gym Addict
438 Posts
How are your eating habits now mate, when on a cycle to put mass on, you have to eat big. I don't think a 5week test cycle will do much as I'm led to believe it would just be kicking in then, as your ending it

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and then should i order more test and go for a 10 week cycle? The thing is i am a bit nervous about estrogen build up, would i need to take nolvadex during the last few weeks - and thanks for the feedback

·
Pringles & Press-ups
167 Posts
Firstly, do not buy any meds unless you have the funds to buy the correct amounts.

5 weeks of Cyp really is pointless IMO.

Its only when you have researched that you will realise what a silly cycle you have proposed. I see a massive difference between aiding someone who has done at least some research and somebody who just buys gear willynilly.

The best thing you can do with your ordered meds is sell them.

·
Gym Addict
438 Posts
If your worried about oestrogen build up/ gyno. Then run an AI like adex through the cycle for 10 weeks. This will keep gyno/ water retention down. But your diet needs to be clean. Run nolva AND clomid 2/3 weeks after last injection. Hope this is of some help. Hopefully someone with more experience will chip in

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I research every night, it's jsut for my first cycle i wanted to make the most out of the fact that i wont need as high a dosage as regular steroid users. The dosage increases over time, but i need to start off low. 10 week cycle seems cool running with nolvadex and or Clomid pct.. i am aware of the dangers of steroid abuse and if you don't know what you are doing, but i know a lot more than many first time users so i am happy

·
Gym Addict
438 Posts
Ok cool. You need to find out how many weeks it takes the test cyp to clear from your system after last jab- it may be 2 wks it may be 3 wks. Once you found that out. That is when you start PCT but HCG will help you recover faster when used with PCT

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah thanks to the advise i changed my cycle to:

30mg of dbol per day for weeks 1 - 5

300mg of Test cyp per week for weeks 1 - 10

Break for 1.5 weeks after last Test injection

40mg of Nolvadex per day for 4 weeks + 1000iu hcg per week for weeks 1 - 4

1 final week of Noladex 20mg per day (Total 5 week pct)

If anything like Gynocomastia or other estrogen related problems arise i will use 20-30 mg of Nolvadex with 50 mg of Proviron until the problem subsides

Any good?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.