UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gym Addict
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else watch it?

I missed the first two series so I found them on the net and caught up quite quick.

Next episode I'm gonna watch is the first episode in Series 3.

Anybody else think Doakes shouldn't of died? Think the programme was quite good with him in it, so I'm hoping they're going to bring another person who doesn't like Dex in to add the effect Doakes did.

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
watch em all on ovguide.com

i dont know why,cos i dont watch telly much but really am into watching dexter...great series...think series one was good,but series two...brilliant...bumped it right up,loads of stuff going on to keep your mind occupied!!!

third series...kind of getting starte still!!!

go watch!!!

·
Gym Addict
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am doin now. I only get chance to watch them on my days off but when I do, I watch a couple of episodes at a time or maybe three.

Got the first three episodes of Series 3 on the pc so i'm gonna watch them today.

Glad he got rid of Lyla last series tho! Couldn't stand her!

·
Gym Addict
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha, just watched the first 6 minutes of Series3 Episode1 where it recollects everything that's happened in previous episodes, and where Debra enters Dexters house and Lylas there fully naked. Pardon my tits she says haha.

Is your avi from Dexter Para?

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
man lyla was on fire....corrrrrrrrrr,i'd of gave her the full 2 inches anyday!!!!

but she was a madcow...not the psycho kind i like....so she got what i think we would of all done in the end!!!!

gutted doakes had to go,i think the rivalry secret mysterious thing was good between him n dexter!!!!

·
Nothing earns you geek points like installing Linu
2,211 Posts
Love Dexter, watched it from the start ages ago.

Was pleased when they done a 2nd series and even happier that they have done a 3rd.

Havnt watched any of series 3 im gonna wait for it to come onto FX, got enough to watch at the moment with Fringe, Prison Break, Heroes, Ultimate Fighter, Breaking Bad, Miami Ink and now London Ink without downloading more stuff.

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
I watched season 1&2 back to back. I couldnt put it down and looking forward to Season3. One of the best Series I have watched.

Spoiler if you have not seen Series 2!!!!!!

I reckon Sergeant James Doakes survives and the body they found was not his. He was a solid character and I think added loads to series.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
TaintedSoul said:
Spoiler if you have not seen Series 2!!!!!!

I reckon Sergeant James Doakes survives and the body they found was not his. He was a solid character and I think added loads to series.
He was a good character, but he didn't survive mate.

Doakes is dead for sure.

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
Sylar said:
He was a good character, but he didn't survive mate.

Doakes is dead for sure.
aahh just seen you watching Season 3... thanks for ruining it for me!!! :cursing:

Well I'm sure they will have someone else worthwhile. You know I never liked Dexter's sister. I felt they could have found some better and more likeable perhaps. And maybe with a bit more weight on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.