UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just started a cycle of test sust 500mg a week and I was taking 20mg nolva eod and aromasin twice a week to stop my gyno from growing. First few weeks my libido was great and then I decided to drop my aromasin and rely just on nolva.
I thought that will be enough because I found here that so many of you are against AIs and my goal is just to shrink my gyno or stop it from growing any further. And then I noticed that my libido was fading and I can't even get it up so I checked my blood and I found that my test is 1600ng/dl or 55mol and my E2 was 145pg/ml which I think is really high. It is at least twice as much as it should be. So I took aromasin and dropped nolva - to make things less complex- and just in two days I felt I have great libido and everything is perfect again, two days more I started to feel severe depression and I feel like a girl want to cry on stupid things.
So the question is what happened now?
Did I push it too much just in 5 days!
Or 5 days are still not enough to make a difference and the newly injected test led to more aromatization?

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,074 Posts
I have just started a cycle of test sust 500mg a week and I was taking 20mg nolva eod and aromasin twice a week to stop my gyno from growing. First few weeks my libido was great and then I decided to drop my aromasin and rely just on nolva.
I thought that will be enough because I found here that so many of you are against AIs and my goal is just to shrink my gyno or stop it from growing any further. And then I noticed that my libido was fading and I can't even get it up so I checked my blood and I found that my test is 1600ng/dl or 55mol and my E2 was 145pg/ml which I think is really high. It is at least twice as much as it should be. So I took aromasin and dropped nolva - to make things less complex- and just in two days I felt I have great libido and everything is perfect again, two days more I started to feel severe depression and I feel like a girl want to cry on stupid things.
Or 5 days are still not enough to make a difference and the newly injected test led to more aromatization?
your E2 is at 532.295 Pmol/L ? Jesus ****ing christ mate, mine is 373 and im concerned......

sorry i cant offer any advice, hopefully one of the more experienced guys will chime in.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Mate everyone is different, so just reading that a lot of people prefer or chose to not run any form of ai is purely because they don't convert much, or some people are happy with a slightly higher end e2 level, its person dependent, e2 is a hard one to control when you are either new to gear or just not very in tune with your body. Diet also plays a big fact into e2 conversion, along with body fat percentage. Just get your aromasin added in as you have, and go by feel, just go careful with aromasin as its way easier to crash e2 then arimidex and way harder to bring back up if you do.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I personally am not fan of AIs I try to use the maximum amount of gear I can get away with without having to use one, this is different from one person to another and obviously blood work will help you out.

In my opinion, I would drop the AI and also the test to 300mg a week split the dosages Monday and Thursday so you'll have more stable blood levels and then get bloods done in another 6 weeks.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I personally am not fan of AIs I try to use the maximum amount of gear I can get away with without having to use one, this is different from one person to another and obviously blood work will help you out.

In my opinion, I would drop the AI and also the test to 300mg a week split the dosages Monday and Thursday so you'll have more stable blood levels and then get bloods done in another 6 weeks.
But can you explain why you don't like them? do they have their own side effects?
Because I am asking myself now if my libido fired up again then that is a sign of balanced hormones. but the severe depression that I feel now I see no explanation to it!!

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
probably e2 too high

·
Premium Member
6,585 Posts
I need a little AI even on my TRT dose, if not I end up emotional and feeling depressed which is a sure sign of high E2.

I would go back to what you were doing, may take a little while to settle down again so don't push it and end up going the other way.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need a little AI even on my TRT dose, if not I end up emotional and feeling depressed which is a sure sign of high E2.

I would go back to what you were doing, may take a little while to settle down again so don't push it and end up going the other way.
Now I have excessive sleeping I find it difficult to wake up and I can sleep the entire day. What is that? Is it low or high e2??

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Now I have excessive sleeping I find it difficult to wake up and I can sleep the entire day. What is that? Is it low or high e2??
Sounds like low e2, high e2 keeps me up at night, low e2 makes me feel tired even if i got 8hrs, i'd still have to drag my ass out of bed, although stress can also be a cause for feeling tired all day. Also killing e2 will also lower serotonin levels in the brain, which in turn will make you miserable.

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
So when your on 500 mg of test what dosage of aromosin are you taking. Your changing so much. Don’t listen to anyone that tells you to stop your ai. They have watched too much YouTube and parroting things they read on here. You have to listen to your own body not them. An ai during a blast is nothing. My own blood work proves this and lads Blood works I’ve looked at.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts