UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its my first cycle and im currently on deca 200mg once a week and sus 250mg once a week...I read somewhere though that they both have very long lives...is it necessary to inject same again next week,10 days or 2 weeks???? Im really not sure how frequently the doses should be, some say one week some say longer:whistling: :thumb: One thing I have noticed as well is the absolutely veracious appetite I have on day 3:bounce:

·
Banned
893 Posts
J-Large said:
Its my first cycle and im currently on deca 200mg once a week and sus 250mg once a week...I read somewhere though that they both have very long lives...is it necessary to inject same again next week,10 days or 2 weeks???? Im really not sure how frequently the doses should be, some say one week some say longer:whistling: :thumb: One thing I have noticed as well is the absolutely veracious appetite I have on day 3:bounce:
I did sus once a week mate, not run deca however i think they will both be injected on a weekly basis :thumb:

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
J-Large said:
I see both nolv and clomid are needed PCT...anyone know why?
Yes, but you would get bored very quickly if i posted the science behind it

:) .

Trust me and the guys on here, we do it for a reason and that reason is because it works, the sum is greater than the two parts so to speak and yes i know they are both triphenlyethylenes but they serve different purposes.

If you're that interested research the off label uses of clomiphene and the pharmacokinetics of both these SERMS.

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got some liquid clen for pct, i plan on cutting up good for xmas, anyone know exactly when i should use clomid and nolv??? im into week two of my cycle...i will prob buy liquid clomid instead of tabs but i dont know if i can get liquid nolv, i use a certain research chem website...im also considering sarms PCT they look awesome

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
J-Large said:
I got some liquid clen for pct, i plan on cutting up good for xmas, anyone know exactly when i should use clomid and nolv??? im into week two of my cycle...i will prob buy liquid clomid instead of tabs but i dont know if i can get liquid nolv, i use a certain research chem website...im also considering sarms PCT they look awesome
Stick with nolva and clomid for PCT if you want the best chance of recovery also what ancilliaries you take on cycle will also make recovery post cycle easier and help you keep more of your hard earned gains, like using hCG and a low dose AI for estrogen management.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.