UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
600 mg Deca a week

50 mg DBol ED

Been on now 4 weeks, seen some good gains. No bad sides so far. Everything i may need is 5 minutes away should anything bad happen. Some say this is the worst cycle they have ever heard of, others say it was an old fashioned brutal mass gainer that worked wonders, i have read both sides of the story. So your opinions please !

I'm just basically doing what my Gym owner buddy suggested for me personally taking my spine into account, He suggested deca as its medical use is for Osteoporisis, Arthuritis and spinal injury sufferers, it aids bone and joints tremendously, so it bodes well with my spinal pain, since i have been on it my back issue has all but dissappeared, I must say that deca has transformed my life for the better. It was only 4 weeks ago i was in pain on an almost daily basis for over 6 years. For that reason alone its worth me taking it and what gains i get from it are a bonus to me. Which brings me nicely to starting this thread asking how long i can take it for without any sides as its doing my back a world of good, i hope i can take it forever just to be able to live life pain free. Opinions please ?

Also do you think i should mention this to my Doctor ? who has been bamboozled by my back for years, maybe i can get it on the NHS ?? Opinions on this too pls.

Cheers.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Synergy said:
600 mg Deca a week

50 mg DBol ED

Been on now 4 weeks, seen some good gains. No bad sides so far. Everything i may need is 5 minutes away should anything bad happen. Some say this is the worst cycle they have ever heard of, others say it was an old fashioned brutal mass gainer that worked wonders, i have read both sides of the story. So your opinions please !

I'm just basically doing what my Gym owner buddy suggested for me personally taking my spine into account, He suggested deca as its medical use is for Osteoporisis, Arthuritis and spinal injury sufferers, it aids bone and joints tremendously, so it bodes well with my spinal pain, since i have been on it my back issue has all but dissappeared, I must say that deca has transformed my life for the better. It was only 4 weeks ago i was in pain on an almost daily basis for over 6 years. For that reason alone its worth me taking it and what gains i get from it are a bonus to me. Which brings me nicely to starting this thread asking how long i can take it for without any sides as its doing my back a world of good, i hope i can take it forever just to be able to live life pain free. Opinions please ?

Also do you think i should mention this to my Doctor ? who has been bamboozled by my back for years, maybe i can get it on the NHS ?? Opinions on this too pls.

Cheers.
Like what? 40 amps of test :D .

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking about sticking 600mg test E in me after the dbol runs out, he gave me enough dbol to last 6 weeks. should i get the test now and start it so i can run it alongside the deca till week 14 ?

I'm currently in week 4 BTW

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
I'd add test but thats just me and im sure itsmore effective.

As for telling your doctor. Do the following;

Access medical journals/references regarding DECA and its uses upon medicianl uses (not steroids). Tell him you've been advised by a persona instructor who sugests it can help and is available through health services.

I wouldn't tell him your taking it now (thats because it'll be recorded most likely).

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
zelobinksy said:
I'd add test but thats just me and im sure itsmore effective.

As for telling your doctor. Do the following;

Access medical journals/references regarding DECA and its uses upon medicianl uses (not steroids). Tell him you've been advised by a persona instructor who sugests it can help and is available through health services.

I wouldn't tell him your taking it now (thats because it'll be recorded most likely).
It was manufactured to help with osteoperosis in post menopausal women :lol: .

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mars1960 said:
It was manufactured to help with osteoperosis in post menopausal women :lol: .
thanks for the input everyone so far.

As regards the above, Obviously i do not care what it was invented for but i appreciate the insight, the only thing i know is i've stumbled upon a drug that has litterally changed my life since i have been on it, rather than being up and down like a bloody cripple i actually feel like a healthy man again after 6 years of constant pain.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Synergy said:
thanks for the input everyone so far.

As regards the above, Obviously i do not care what it was invented for but i appreciate the insight, the only thing i know is i've stumbled upon a drug that has litterally changed my life since i have been on it, rather than being up and down like a bloody cripple i actually feel like a healthy man again after 6 years of constant pain.
Nice one mate, i wish it would do the same for my shoulders but i'm a lost cause mate :lol: .

I'd def consider adding some test though, even if it's just 250mg wk and if you do plan on coming off and running PCT i'd use some hCG on cycle (1000iu once weekly does the job nicely).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.