UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
2,488 Posts
just found out a lad i know died of a fit.

only 24 and what a lad he was.

was a monster of a lad. in great shape, just all round mass. by far 1 of the biggest lad to train down are gym. such a waste of life, left his poor wife and kid/kids behind.

he was heavy of the juice, been on for about a year. heavy cycle, im just wondering if that had any think to do with it??

but makes me think even more if cycles, are worth the sides!!!!

wish i had a pic of you to show his size, he was really impressive.

r.i.p harry. my thoughts are with your family

update:

just spoke to my bro, turns out harry had epilepsy. he was found all ready dead. so they think he had a fit in the night possibly.

harry, you can get as big as you want in heaven pal

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sucks dude. he was well friendly with my little bro. so he's mega gutted. i feel well sorry for his family.

such a waste. he could have gone a long way in the body building im telling you. he didnt diet very well, but my god he had good shape on him.

with some work on him and time he could had been great.

sadist thing is he served 5 years in jail i think, came out for a few weeks. went back in side. came back out and 3 days later he's dead

so so harsh

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
adlewar said:
always a shame buddy news like that, i'm sure somewhere down the line roids will get the blame...

rip mate.........
im sure they will. every think gets blamed on juice. but then again you just dont know. never suffered from fits before.

just really odd. who knows why it happened. just not great news, not by a long way

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jjmac said:
bloody hell thats bad, not heard of gear ever causing fits tho?

you'll have to update us when you find out the cause of death
yeh i will pal. my bro was very freindly with him. so no dout ill get told by him at some point.

all i know atm is that it was a fit.

but i know he did abuse juice a fair bit. but he was a sound lad

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate far to young, Maybe he was taking some sort of concoction on the inside that didn't agree with him I suppose you will find out either way...

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
Sorry about your friend mate.

Fits are due to a neural or chemical imbalance in the body. Would be interesting to find out what the cause was.

SD

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Sorry to hear the news pal.

A lad had a fit the other day in my gym,it was only the second time it had ever happened to him and docs didnt know what was wrong with him. This could be the same situation as that lad but maybe his first fit,epilepsy perhaps?

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you know what, its really actuly starting to sink in.

cant believe it. really is a lose of a very young man. he was an inspiration with his size as well.

i would like to see the cause of it. all we know is that it was a fit. but no dout ill have some more info.

thanks for the messages guys.

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
jjmac said:
bloody hell thats bad, not heard of gear ever causing fits tho?

you'll have to update us when you find out the cause of death
Messing around with hormones with a medical condition should be treated/guided by a medical practioner.

Sorry for your loss mate, hope his wife and children have lots of support.

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
SD said:
Sorry about your friend mate.

Fits are due to a neural or chemical imbalance in the body. Would be interesting to find out what the cause was.

SD
Sad news. Condolences.

Guys, SD is right.

I'm the last person to pontificate against gear. But, please, don't abuse steroids. Get your bloods done, and be aware of your hematocrit.

Fits and strokes can be caused by blood clots, and these seem to be more common in gear users than is realised.

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
to a fit healthy adult male steroids MAY never cause a problem, and probably wont

but with underlying health problems....could steroids be a catalyst to dealth or serious illness?

who knows.....but my hunch would be yes

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.