UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Dead arms and pissing frequency

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Oioi 
#1 ·
Does anyone here wake up several times a night with dead arms? It's getting quite annoying. Also I'm averaging 10 or more trips for a burst a day. I know it's good to pass out toxins etc but that feeling when your dieing for a slash and your no where convenient 😣

#6 ·
Does anyone here wake up several times a night with dead arms? It's getting quite annoying. Also I'm averaging 10 or more trips for a burst a day.
If it's not caused by your sleeping position/compression then it's possible you are waking from REM sleep before your body is ready.
Other definitely sounds like a prostate issue, has it just happened on this cycle?

#7 ·
Sorry, just to clarify.. The going the toilet is all day, I'm never up in the night with it.
It just seems like in most positions in bed I'm squeezing the blood supply to my arms. Unless I sleep shaped like a ginger bread man 😔
I drink about 3lt a day. Maybe I've got a small bladder if that's a thing 🤔

#13 ·
I used to get this alot while on the gear. I'm sure that higher test levels is some how linked to insulin/insulin resistance/blood sugar levels.

Not to mention the slight increase of water retention from test (so your body is essentially holding more water from that).

Not a doctor by any means but just my thoughts...

Ash

#16 ·
Sign of early onset stroke.

Nah I’m just joking, if you sleep on your back try not too.

It’s a lot healthier sleeping on your stomach/side.

There’s no science to back this up it’s just something the old people here used to say.

Frequent pissing is also a sign of low E2, as I’m currently experiencing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.