UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh no i here you all cry lol !

i'm Darren, been a member over on rippedglutes for years but never joined ukmuscle before. No reason just didnt enter my mind lol !

i go by the username dazzaemm2k7 which is somthing i came up with 4 years ago and its just stuck !

currently under going a cutting phase so low carbs and loads of cardio so sorry if i get moody from time to time :p

i'll probably be over on rippedglutes most of the time as thats where all my threads and journals are but no hurt in exploring on different forums ;) :beer: :rockon:

·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
quick question guys = how do you turn from newbie trainer to something else, newbie trainer sounds like i've just started going to the gym last week :eek: :/ :S

I WANT TO BE GOLD BABY :D :D ??

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
Stonecoldzero that was dazzagreens lol

Welcome mate :) all the member stuff depends on how long youve been here, to be bronze it is 1 month and 30 or 50 posts, silver is 3 months and 300 posts then gold is one year and 1000 posts lol i dont know if you can change your newbie trainer bit until your bronze but the way to do it is go to user cp then click edit my details and look for it, all the best ;) where in glasgow you from?

·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rutherglen ;)

got a hardcore hell hole double car garage all kitted out with equipment, but its hardcore , all dusty and theres hammers and chainsaws hanging around. Got everything i need (smith machine and power rack :D ) 4 years of investment lol !

just thought i'd tell you that as i sensed the next question was gonna be where do u train lol !

i have been a member of venice physique studios in bridgeton and virgin active up at the secc but my hardcore hell hole beats all of that :D

·
Newbie Trainer
16 Posts
Dazzaemm2k7 said:
oh no i here you all cry lol !

i'm Darren, been a member over on rippedglutes for years but never joined ukmuscle before. No reason just didnt enter my mind lol !

i go by the username dazzaemm2k7 which is somthing i came up with 4 years ago and its just stuck !

currently under going a cutting phase so low carbs and loads of cardio so sorry if i get moody from time to time :p

i'll probably be over on rippedglutes most of the time as thats where all my threads and journals are but no hurt in exploring on different forums ;) :beer: :rockon:
How you doing mate!

·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
J_C said:
How you doing mate!
? is that a statement or a question ? ( ! or ? )

am ****ing fantastic anyway, just done a hard to the core back and traps workout :D was epic :lol: :lol: :lol: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.