UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been single for f'kin years.
Was in an abusive narcissistic relationship so stayed solo for the last 12 years rather than risking another, and now thinking about giving this dating lark another go.

Anyone used any of the dating apps?

Ive had a look at a few, but **** me, its like going to the shop when all the decent stuff has been sold and the bargain bin is all thats left.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Been married for a long time, since before all the dating apps. And goddamnit how I sometimes wish I could have had some fun with them before I settled down.

I vaguely remember being single though, and at the time I craved what I have now. But if I was to become single again, I'd stay single and keep shagging, using the dating apps. I'd be avoiding women with younger kids and stay as baggage free as possible.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Been single for f'kin years.
Was in an abusive narcissistic relationship so stayed solo for the last 12 years rather than risking another, and now thinking about giving this dating lark another go.

Anyone used any of the dating apps?

Ive had a look at a few, but **** me, its like going to the shop when all the decent stuff has been sold and the bargain bin is all thats left.
Fitafy is good it’s for gym goers , badoo is decent aswell

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts
I don't really like 'em. I usually meet girls through mutual friends on nights out. I find it's much more natural that way and you have some common ground already through the mutual friends. Online dating feels too forced and synthetic for me. I did meet my current girlfriend on Bumble. She added me on Instagram and it turned out she lived across the road from one of my friends and had actually seen me outside his house in the past and had messaged his wife asking who the sexy bastard outside is.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
****ing loonies on these sites . Most on there for a reason . Had my fair share of nuts on these dating apps . Obsessive stalkers and what nots . Can't paint all with the same brush though , plenty of decent people on there also . Met my mrs off badoo been together years now

1 - 20 of 35 Posts