UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
I can get dark ghost but never tried it. I'm using southern ghost. Cannot fault them so wouldn't change. Customer service very good aswell. I was once going to try dark ghost but the lab pushing on the forum became too much and put me off but as far as I'm aware they are a decent lab

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
I can get dark ghost but never tried it. I'm using southern ghost. Cannot fault them so wouldn't change. Customer service very good aswell. I was once going to try dark ghost but the lab pushing on the forum became too much and put me off but as far as I'm aware they are a decent lab
The good labs are just as good as each other. Good thing about some are that they do higher mg or different blends etc but like you say, Pointless keep swapping labs every time you finish a vial.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,463 Posts
Once you're here for a while you'll see it as a repeating theme with any lab. it's not really 'pushing' its just a new brand that people are using but works well. and the people who are using other stuff say they're pushing forgetting they were 'pushing' their current brand when it was new, and obviously a few slander posts thrown in for good measure by those affiliated to the other brands and/or upset they don't have access to a particular lab. Some people even making 'other' accounts to create topics about a brand and then reply to themselves on their usual account was another thing going around some months ago. strange I know.

·
King of the Ring
5,144 Posts
Once you're here for a while you'll see it as a repeating theme with any lab. it's not really 'pushing' its just a new brand that people are using but works well. and the people who are using other stuff say they're pushing forgetting they were 'pushing' their current brand when it was new, and obviously a few slander posts thrown in for good measure by those affiliated to the other brands and/or upset they don't have access to a particular lab. Some people even making 'other' accounts to create topics about a brand and then reply to themselves on their usual account was another thing going around some months ago. strange I know.
In bold - ****ing pathetic.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Highly dosed and top quality but can be a tad pippy.
Agree it is for a few folk and to be expected with such high concentrates of hormone, however I had zero pip from the Test Prop 200 in neither my quads, lats or pec.

Danny

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Agree it is for a few folk and to be expected with such high concentrates of hormone, however I had zero pip from the Test Prop 200 in neither my quads, lats or pec.

Danny
You should see their 500mg of vitamin c. It was that overdosed it turned me orange

1 - 14 of 14 Posts