UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Also got there 30mg tabs sdrol which I did not open.

How can you be so sure? If they scammed people around that time then it's hardly inconceivable that they sent out bunk gear.

Deca takes 5 weeks to build up in your body so not wasting my time wondering if its good or not. Happy with titan personally at least when he says he is going to send out something he actually does it. Unlike some 馃榾
was interested in Titan Labs i could not find the site for the life of me. however is seen someone who did find it said its bitcoin only so **** that lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
The Atomic Pharma deca 300 was one of their first brews and had nothing to do with the lad who took the lab over and messed the whole thing up.
DG made a deca 400 so the AP wasn鈥檛 populaI loer so only a few batches were made.
Im looking forward to pinng the ghost deca 400.
Get Chiron then. Standard bank transfer
Have you tried chiron mate? Ive seen it doing the rounds on the forums and would give anything a go if it had a good rep.

Premium Member
Im looking forward to pinng the ghost deca 400.

Have you tried chiron mate? Ive seen it doing the rounds on the forums and would give anything a go if it had a good rep.
Ask @dasitmane mate. He鈥檚 an expert on labs he鈥檚 not used.
There have been one or two threads recently about Chiron mate . Seems pretty good to me.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
There have been one or two threads recently about Chiron mate . Seems pretty good to me.
D
Defo doing an order for chiron - Them blends are top notch products look sexy as ****

41 - 51 of 51 Posts