UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
????
You only had moody oxy if I remember correctly?
That AP deca will be spot on.
Also got there 30mg tabs sdrol which I did not open.

How can you be so sure? If they scammed people around that time then it's hardly inconceivable that they sent out bunk gear.

Deca takes 5 weeks to build up in your body so not wasting my time wondering if its good or not. Happy with titan personally at least when he says he is going to send out something he actually does it. Unlike some 😀

·
Premium Member
107 Posts

How can you be so sure? If they scammed people around that time then it's hardly inconceivable that they sent out bunk gear.

Deca takes 5 weeks to build up in your body so not wasting my time wondering if its good or not. Happy with titan personally at least when he says he is going to send out something he actually does it. Unlike some 😀
What did you order from Titan mate? Was considering making an order while I'm staying in London this summer. Defo seems the most reliable UK domestic source.

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts

You said ‘everything’ you got after November ‘seemed like dud gear’.
Which meds after November were they?

·
Registered
286 Posts

that superdrol is decent too, the deca be fine seriously

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
What did you order from Titan mate? Was considering making an order while I'm staying in London this summer. Defo seems the most reliable UK domestic source.
I don't really like endorsing UG's, all I will say is it appears to be what is on the label. Nothing more special than any other 10ml vial of 250mg test E. No pip thus far after 2ml injection.

They do challenge anyone to test there products randomised and will pay for it in credit if you post the results for them. Which sounds like a smart way of advertising.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
The Atomic Pharma deca 300 was one of their first brews and had nothing to do with the lad who took the lab over and messed the whole thing up.
DG made a deca 400 so the AP wasn’t popular so only a few batches were made.
So you 100 % sure he never brewed the 300mg AP deca and 30mg sdrol? As you can see they have not been opened yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
I don't really like endorsing UG's, all I will say is it appears to be what is on the label. Nothing more special than any other 10ml vial of 250mg test E. No pip thus far after 2ml injection.

They do challenge anyone to test there products randomised and will pay for it in credit if you post the results for them. Which sounds like a smart way of advertising.
That's all im after mate cheers

21 - 40 of 51 Posts