UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pulled the trigger on some DG test e 300 and deca 400.
Been slacking and not really bothering with the meds ive been on but im slowly getting off them now and feel the energy levels and the want for training is coming back to me now. so wanting to get get cracking.

never tried the DG not even sure if it is remotely related to the lab the TM used to stock however the reviews look great fromw hat i have researched and the prices are fair.

Anyone else tried the DG Deca 400? was gonna run it at between - 400-500pw

Side note - ive a load of NPP would it be pointless front loading npp 150mg twice per week for 4 weeks to let the deca build up and do its thing? Or should i just do it the old fashioned way and let it build which to be fair has always served me well in the past.

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Some DG quality went a bit iffy towards the end but overall it was a very good product. There weren't many poor batches made based off reports so chances are your product is good.

Some people do front load with NPP but I don't see the point - it makes managing sides associated with hormonal flux way more complicated and undermines the point of a deca cycle - slow, consistent progress. Plus if you been off for a while you'll start responding long before reaching full saturation anyway

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
Pulled the trigger on some DG test e 300 and deca 400.
Been slacking and not really bothering with the meds ive been on but im slowly getting off them now and feel the energy levels and the want for training is coming back to me now. so wanting to get get cracking.

never tried the DG not even sure if it is remotely related to the lab the TM used to stock however the reviews look great fromw hat i have researched and the prices are fair.

Anyone else tried the DG Deca 400? was gonna run it at between - 400-500pw

Side note - ive a load of NPP would it be pointless front loading npp 150mg twice per week for 4 weeks to let the deca build up and do its thing? Or should i just do it the old fashioned way and let it build which to be fair has always served me well in the past.
You’ve gotta be joking. Or is this thread 3 years old and I got my dates all mixed up.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You’ve gotta be joking. Or is this thread 3 years old and I got my dates all mixed up.
No it is not wrong dates mate lol - I was having a browse last night and thought id give it a try and know of a few guys who have used it and found it bang on. Was looking at som old threads as i aint been on here in yonks. I seen another lab Titan labs but upon reading more into them they are bit coin only and i cant be bnothered with that. I did use ghost back in the days of TM and found it great and had some superb blends aswell. THought id give this a go i mean it not really expensive so worth a try to see what its like.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some DG quality went a bit iffy towards the end but overall it was a very good product. There weren't many poor batches made based off reports so chances are your product is good.

Some people do front load with NPP but I don't see the point - it makes managing sides associated with hormonal flux way more complicated and undermines the point of a deca cycle - slow, consistent progress. Plus if you been off for a while you'll start responding long before reaching full saturation anyway
Thats a good point mate, never thought of that - thanks

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
No it is not wrong dates mate lol - I was having a browse last night and thought id give it a try and know of a few guys who have used it and found it bang on. Was looking at som old threads as i aint been on here in yonks. I seen another lab Titan labs but upon reading more into them they are bit coin only and i cant be bnothered with that. I did use ghost back in the days of TM and found it great and had some superb blends aswell. THought id give this a go i mean it not really expensive so worth a try to see what its like.
They were excellent mate but took a nosedive when the original owner had to disappear.
The late batches of Test E gave chronic pip…. but that’s hardly unique to DG

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They were excellent mate but took a nosedive when the original owner had to disappear.
The late batches of Test E gave chronic pip…. but that’s hardly unique to DG
Damn, didnt know bout the bad pip. Well i'll see how i go. Maybe mixing it with the deca will dampen it off a little

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,380 Posts
probably the order of mines they didn’t send going spare 😂

1 - 20 of 51 Posts