UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen all the 'hype' about DAA and how it can increase test levels naturally and safely blah blah. Is it only going to be of benefit of someone older who's test levels of dropped?

Has anyone tried this at 18 or around that age, where test levels should be quite high anyway?
 

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
Joined
·
5,629 Posts
It's never been tested on anyone aged 18, the study data is based on subjects from their mid-20's onwards.

I expect you'd still see an increase but whether it'd be the same amount, or a noticable amount is totally up in the air. To be honest, at 18 I'd stick to looking at diet, training, and simple supplements like creatine rather than trying to mess with hormone levels when your HTPA is still in development.
 

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
Joined
·
4,477 Posts
BBWarehouse said:
It's never been tested on anyone aged 18, the study data is based on subjects from their mid-20's onwards.

I expect you'd still see an increase but whether it'd be the same amount, or a noticable amount is totally up in the air. To be honest, at 18 I'd stick to looking at diet, training, and simple supplements like creatine rather than trying to mess with hormone levels when your HTPA is still in development.
What about for someone if your test levels are low? im 20 and my test levels are low, but my test levels got fked up because of prednisolone (cortico-steroid) for my UC. heavy amounts of it, messed it all up.
 

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
Joined
·
4,477 Posts
D92 said:
its worth a shot sk-xo, to be honest though ive never actually read or heard anyone saying they felt different on it eg mood and sex drive etc

tbh i have my doubts about DAA
I know CON swore by it, and he knows his stuff. But yeah I have my doubts as well
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will the doctors do it for free if you go and ask for it? And is it something they can do there and then? Or do they have to send it off to be tested in a lab etc?
 

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
Joined
·
4,477 Posts
WannaGetStacked said:
Will the doctors do it for free if you go and ask for it? And is it something they can do there and then? Or do they have to send it off to be tested in a lab etc?
Not really lol, you have to have a reason tbh. Just say that your feeling lethargic, tired, sleepy, loss of sex drive, don't get morning wood etc, and you will be get one.
 

·
Hero in the making
Joined
·
664 Posts
I'm 34 now and doing well natty. Gaining well, hitting pb's every few weeks now. Just ordered this from BBW. If it does nothing you can be sure i'll post it here and let you all know.
 

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
Joined
·
5,629 Posts
WannaGetStacked said:
Yeah I was thinking, how do you know if your test levels are actually high as a teen though? I've always wondered.
It's a statistical generalisation - i.e. most people have relatively high levels of testosterone as they go through puberty and into young adulthood. This is not relative to others, but relative to them - i.e. at 18, you may have test levels 17x as high as another guy who's 25, or they may be 17x lower.....every man has different test levels and some men definately have higher or lower test levels than others. However, in general, your test levels now should be "relatively" high compared to what they'll be after the age of 25 when male test levels tend to start a slow decline.

SK-XO said:
What about for someone if your test levels are low? im 20 and my test levels are low, but my test levels got fked up because of prednisolone (cortico-steroid) for my UC. heavy amounts of it, messed it all up.
My guess (without being medically trained...) is that it'd depend what specific mode of action DAA uses to raise test. I expect that it should have a positive effect in all users, however without further study data to look into it's hard to say which user groups it'll benefit the most (or least).

The interesting thing about DAA and the main reason I think it's raised most interest, is that the study done on it used young adults - and also that it raised testosterone without suppressing estrogen like ATD / 6-bromo / 6-Oxo etc. This should mean that for most people, it's a "gentler" natural test booster as you won't have to suffer sore joints just as your strength goes up.
 

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
Joined
·
5,629 Posts
SK-XO said:
Not really lol, you have to have a reason tbh. Just say that your feeling lethargic, tired, sleepy, loss of sex drive, don't get morning wood etc, and you will be get one.
I think you can even go to men's health clinics now and get blood tests done can't you? I remember there was a service advertised on MT a while back for it I think...

kawikid said:
I'm 34 now and doing well natty. Gaining well, hitting pb's every few weeks now. Just ordered this from BBW. If it does nothing you can be sure i'll post it here and let you all know.
Hope it goes well for you and I'd be interested to see what you think. DAA's a very new sup and I don't think anyone has seen many real life reviews yet....it'll be interesting to see how people get on with it, outside the field of clinical testing.
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
14 Posts
I have been using 3 grams a day for 11 days now with little positive, or to justify the money spent, to report. Have read on other forms about guys getting better results when using 5 grams plus so I will start doing this tomorrow.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top