UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30mg for 4 weeks. 1st cycle.

I upped my protein quite abit for the cycle although relied on alot of powder and wasnt completely consistant.

ended up adding about 7 lbs in 4 weeks

no increase in waist and tad under half inch on arms (lazily didnt take any other measurments)

sides: headache when i upped to 40 mg for a couple days. so went back down

Question: I dont feel shutdown or anything and although i know your still supposed to run pct. however how am i ment 2 know when to stop if i dont feel any diff?

Ive done a few days on 20mg nolva now. and dont feel any different on that.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,307 Posts
I ran PCT for about 5-6 days once, stopped (went on holiday and forgot my PCT supps) and did just fine. I ran test boosters in PCT as well as inhibit-e, forgot the IE but ran the test boosters and continued to gain in PCT.

You will probably experience a slight weight gain as the dryness from Cynostane ends and this in turn allows a great environment to solidify strength gains.

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
true said:
Question: I dont feel shutdown or anything
It's not something you feel. I've seen plenty of examples of guys who felt fine, still getting morning wood, no lethargy symptoms etc. who had post-cycle testing and had test in the double digits. Certain symptoms can be indicative of shutdown, but the absence of symptoms is not proof of the absence of shutdown.

·
Newbie Trainer
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
isnt test in the double digits good? does test level not indicate level of shutdown?

So how long should i run my nolva at 20mg to make sure i recover fast?

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
true said:
oh right. I get you.

How long do you think I should run the Nolva then?

Thanks
I should add that those examples were from other oral cycles like h-drol (which is similarly touted as "mild"), I haven't actually seen any cynostane blood work. Standard PCTs in the US are four weeks long, 20/20/10/10 is a popular dosage. People in the UK seem to largely run three week PCTs for some reason.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.