UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
UK-Muscle Moderator
15,472 Posts
ok Insulin before a work out is for VERY experienced insluin users I have never done it and dont plan to.. read the thread i put in the link.. kingprop and tinytom speak about it

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
To be fair dood you should have read as much as possible about the usage and effects of insulin before you started taking it. It really all depends on what type of insulin your taking. With most of the fast acting slins you get the initial spike then another spike around 90 mins or so after the shot so that is why you are feeling the early stages of hypo.

·
Looking Freaky
711 Posts
flexwright said:
thats what i thought. i was told to try only 5 iu before as you get an increadable pump off it. i would have to drink vitargo throughout workout tho
I know 5 iu does not sound/look like a lot but it is more than enough to **** you up. It is a drug that deserves a lot of respect

·
Classic Bodybulider
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have read up about taking slin for mass gain, i am on novarapid so i try to consume the carbs staright after taken it and then eating around 75 to 90 min after it as well as a protein 15 min after shot

·
Train insane, or stay the same!
335 Posts
easy to us. comes with a piece with which you draw blood. you put it on a test strip (the expensive part, buy them from the pharmacy counter in boots also) which you have put into the machine. it'll then tell you your blood level.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.