UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to start a summer cut cycle, was thinking of running TTM, but just got both my covid jabs booked, and not sure being on tren, and getting a respiratory disease injecting into my shoulder is a good idea..

I've had covid at the start of the year, wasn't too bad, but did effect my chest and breathing for a couple of days..

So next thought is just run a 300mg test and anavar cycle, or cut naturally this year, and wait until 2nd jab is done and just do a juicy winter bulk..

How's everyone getting round this issue?

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Looking to start a summer cut cycle, was thinking of running TTM, but just got both my covid jabs booked, and not sure being on tren, and getting a respiratory disease injecting into my shoulder is a good idea..

I've had covid at the start of the year, wasn't too bad, but did effect my chest and breathing for a couple of days..

So next thought is just run a 300mg test and anavar cycle, or cut naturally this year, and wait until 2nd jab is done and just do a juicy winter bulk..

Just having the vaccine while on gear. What you think is gonna happen really?

·
Looking Freaky
1,950 Posts
Had the Pfizer the other week. Didn't feel great after. Been holding off getting until the Pfizer was available as it didn't want to run the risk of the AstraZenica with higher hematocrit levels. Blood clots aren't cool.

·
Premium Member
12,461 Posts
We've had quite a few threads like this. Whilst I'm not blasting gear atm, even if I was the last thing I would think of is possible negative interactions between steroids and a vaccine

I mean which carries a realistic risk. A medical professional injecting you with a vaccine that has been administered to millions with very few adverse reactions or injecting yourself with counterfeit drugs you purchased off the internet.

I've also noticed that the conspiracy theorists' have also changed their narrative. The vaccine was supposedly going to kill people within weeks of administration. Evidently it's now going to be a couple of years before we start dropping dead.

Seriously though, I'd be more inclined to worry about my vaccinations having microchips in them than adverse reactions with gear.

·
Gone
2,351 Posts
As per above, there's been a number of threads on this. I've had my first pfizer and I'm currently on TRT, so not quite the same but had no adverse reactions outside of the expected - sore arm and feeling a bit tired the day after.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Had both of my Pfizer jabs while running test and deca, no issues. However, did have a mild headache after my second Pfizer jab. Was gone the following day though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts