UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be doing a cycle with 300mg test E throughout. 12-14 weeks, I may increase the dose later down the line. Do I kickstart with 10mg superdrol for 2 weeks and finish with 6 weeks of anavar 30-50mg? Or start with the var and finish with the sdrol. My thoughts are that compound strength should be increased throughout, or is this just bro science? I'm unsure if I will continue to make gains after dropping the sdrol.

On a side note, I've heard tbol is synergenic. What are peoples thoughts on 25tbol+25var as opposed to 50 var?

Thanks guys. :)

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Bro science. If this is your first cycle take 400-500mg test for 12-14 weeks. Have an ai on hand. Likely you may need 0.5 adex 1-2 times a week if on 500mg

you don’t need an oral. If you insist give var a go if you want.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bro science. If this is your first cycle take 400-500mg test for 12-14 weeks. Have an ai on hand. Likely you may need 0.5 adex 1-2 times a week if on 500mg

you don’t need an oral. If you insist give var a go if you want.
Tried test at 400-500mg before. Want the strength fulness and appearance from the orals. My mind is already set on it so. Any advice mate? And yes I will have AI on hand and SERM incase of gyno.

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Tried test at 400-500mg before. Want the strength fulness and appearance from the orals. My mind is already set on it so. Any advice mate? And yes I will have AI on hand and SERM incase of gyno.
Then run 6 weeks superdrol at 20mg per day. Not getting better strength, fullness and pumps of that. If you’ve ran test before at 4-5 I don’t know why your running 300 this time if the goal is strength and size. Makes no sense but hey what do I know.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then run 6 weeks superdrol at 20mg per day. Not getting better strength, fullness and pumps of that. If you’ve ran test before at 4-5 I don’t know why your running 300 this time if the goal is strength and size. Makes no sense but hey what do I know.
6 weeks? That would destroy my organs and arteries lol. Its highly toxic. I'd likeley bump test to 400 half way through anyway, just prone to hairloss thats all. Im doing 2 weeks sdrol, 6 weeks var, which is why I chose those compounds. Which one shall I start with?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Run the test from start to finish at same dose, pick one oral to use , if sdrol do 4 weeks kickstart or 6-8 weeks var , why complicate things and besides sdrol doesn’t agree with a lot of people and most people lose there appetite big time so I wouldn’t run sdrol at the end after doing 12 weeks eating good . Tip of the day , sdrol sides kick arse

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Run the test from start to finish at same dose, pick one oral to use , if sdrol do 4 weeks kickstart or 6-8 weeks var , why complicate things and besides sdrol doesn’t agree with a lot of people and most people lose there appetite big time so I wouldn’t run sdrol at the end after doing 12 weeks eating good . Tip of the day , sdrol sides kick arse
I don't even want to risk 4 weeks, its so toxic even at 10mg. 2 weeks wouldn't be worth it IMO for a kickstart so I'll start with var. I've heard tbol can be synergenic, what do people with of 25tbol/25var? Option for future cycles after I've tried out anavar.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't even want to risk 4 weeks, its so toxic even at 10mg. 2 weeks wouldn't be worth it IMO for a kickstart so I'll start with var. I've heard tbol can be synergenic, what do people with of 25tbol/25var? Option for future cycles after I've tried out anavar.
Var would be the better choice for your first oral, but I’m not sure why you think sdrol is like swallowing acid in a pill, 4 weeks is fine drinking plenty of water and using nac or tudca

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Var would be the better choice for your first oral, but I’m not sure why you think sdrol is like swallowing acid in a pill, 4 weeks is fine drinking plenty of water and using nac or tudca
Maybe next time then :) but for now I can't go wrong with var. Looking forward to the strength, dryness, vascularity and fullness. Paired with 300/400 test, I should make some good gains. Still might get tempted to try out sdrol at the end if I respond well to var though lol.

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
6 weeks? That would destroy my organs and arteries lol. Its highly toxic. I'd likeley bump test to 400 half way through anyway, just prone to hairloss thats all. Im doing 2 weeks sdrol, 6 weeks var, which is why I chose those compounds. Which one shall I start with?
I’m not going to argue with someone well versed and set on bro science. All the best buddy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Maybe next time then :) but for now I can't go wrong with var. Looking forward to the strength, dryness, vascularity and fullness. Paired with 300/400 test, I should make some good gains. Still might get tempted to try out sdrol at the end if I respond well to var though lol.
Diet is still key, steroids are not magic remember 👍🏻 You will make gains on that cycle. Don’t just jump in head first when using gear and listen to advice on here there’s loads of guys on here with years of experience, I’ve used for 24 years so I’ve tried most

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Plenty love it for longer durations. It’s a fantastic compound. I suffer no lethargy on 6 weeks superdrol even when on a cut. The fullness and pumps are unreal when in a kcal deficit

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Plenty love it for longer durations. It’s a fantastic compound. I suffer no lethargy on 6 weeks superdrol even when on a cut. The fullness and pumps are unreal when in a kcal deficit
Well thats why I might test it for 2 weeks at the end. If I respond well, next cycle I'll do a 4-6 week superdrol addition.

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Superdrol toxicity is not bro science....
You said superdrol at 20mg would destroy your organs and arteries. What a load of rubbish. Simply factually untrue. Therefore bro science. I would prefer to get my advice from an endocrinologist who advised the superdrol for 6 weeks. Which I’ve ran with no negative effects. Blood work in range than someone saying their arteries would be destroyed by it. Keep believing the bro science buddy. Just don’t post it here like it’s fact. This isn’t a US board

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,250 Posts
Is it (superdrol) toxic?
Yes, it's potentially hepatotoxic.
Likewise any other 17 alpha alkylated compound there is.

Hence, why such an overwhelming and compulsive need to use them in a situation where you don't even need them. I know the guy won't listen as I have said this him numerous times already in his previous threads. It's the well known tactic of just keep asking over and over and over again and eventually you'll get the green light.
To each their own.
I'm out.

@simonboyle

1 - 20 of 43 Posts