UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm 24 been training since 17 on and off, started takin it seriously now for 2 years, im just under 6ft, 15% bodyfat so the scales say and weigh 83kg.

i've done a co**** of prop and tren before but had to finish 3 weeks into it due to my backside looking like a baboon! was extremly painfull! so now i've decided to take the plunge again and wanted some advice!

I wanted to do a cutting cycle as i am happy with my body mass, and want to drop as much bodyfat as possible so was thinking of adding clen or t4's.

i've just started a 12 week cycle (1st week in) of 500mg of cyp every week split into 1ml @200mg e3d, im also running arimidex through out at 1mg every3 days, is this to much at 1 time? should i drop to 0.5mg? i'm running this due to being gyno prone as i suffered it through puberty and now am left with slightly puffy nipples and excess fat on my chest.

i wanted to throw in some cutting aas and was thinking of doing primo! when should i start and finish the primo? and could i throw in a fat burner near the end of the co****? thanks

post-20530-14361405333_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
First off tren as first cycle is abit mad. If your looking to cut just diet naturally, you should be able to get under 10% without losing hardly any muscle mass. Post up your diet and training.

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my diet: been doing this diet for the last 3 months was never as clean as this before

7.00am: 2 weetabix plus 25g protein shake

10.00am: 150g chicken breast in wholemeal bread with a little mayo light and a bannana

1.00pm: same as above but with apple

4.00pm: 19g protein bar pre workout

5.30pm: post workout 25g protein shake

6:00pm always varies but contains meat, i.e 150g chicken breast, pork or beef and broccoli with gravy

9.00:pm 25g protein shake

workout: i work out 4 times a week,

mon: rest

tues: chest and triceps

weds: rest

thurs: delts and traps

fri: rest

sat: legs

sun: biceps and back

i warm up and then lift the heaviest weight i can for 7-8 reps

G

·
No need for fat burners or steriods a good diet will rip that body up.

Ketogenic diet for you 270 protein every single day 85 grams of fat every single day split up into 6 meals, take at least 3 portions of green veg brocoli or spinach during the day, no carbs at all! Once every week starting after the second week you have one meal per week where you eat any thing you want.

Do this for 8 weeks and you will look great and you wont need any drugs to do it.

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replies, will have to give the carb cycling a try because i dont think i could handle no carbs.

well i've already started my cycle and i want to carry it on, i'll just get a bit more mass before i diet and cut up and not only that i've just spent a fortune on the gear, pct and ai.

shall i throw in some primo or shall i just run the cyp? and am i running the arimidex to high? i'm doing 1mg e3d's

·
Skinnyfat cnut
755 Posts
Con said:
No need for fat burners or steriods a good diet will rip that body up.

Ketogenic diet for you 270 protein every single day 85 grams of fat every single day split up into 6 meals, take at least 3 portions of green veg brocoli or spinach during the day, no carbs at all! Once every week starting after the second week you have one meal per week where you eat any thing you want.

Do this for 8 weeks and you will look great and you wont need any drugs to do it.
Awesome advice here

reps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts