UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arite guys, Im due to be starting my 2nd cycle in a few weeks and I just want to make sure I have everything I need!!

CYCLE

Week 1 - 12 500ml Test 350 x 2 per week

20mg Nolvadex ed (gyno prevention)

PCT

Week 14 1000iu HCG eod up until tues of wk 15

40mg Nolvadex ed while on hcg

Week 15 100mg Clomid ed

20mg Nolvadex ed

Week 16 100mg Clomid ed

20mg Nolvadex ed

Week 17 50mg Clomid ed

20mg Nolvadex ed

Current stats: age - 25

height - 5'9

weight - 170 lbs

Im very lean,have very little bodyfat watsoever. Im lookin to gain as much mass as possible, not fussed on putting on fat,just want as much size as possible!!

I have my training in check and a new diet plan ready to go,its just the cycle itself I would like critiqued!!!

After my first cycle I ended up with gyno due to inexperience and not enough research, and ended up gettin it removed on NHS 5 months ago!!

I still have small hard lumps of scar tissue under each nipple,and I DO NOT want gyno to reoccur!! Which is why Im going to be running Nolvadex through the whole cycle!!

So do you guys have any suggestions, and do think I have covered myself aginst gyno sufficiently???

Much appreciated!!

·
Out of tiny acorns grow mighty oaks! ;)
4,191 Posts
timbo1985 said:
Arite guys, Im due to be starting my 2nd cycle in a few weeks and I just want to make sure I have everything I need!!

CYCLE

Week 1 - 12 500ml Test 350 x 2 per week That's a lot of oil :)

1 and 1/2 ml once a week should be fine for a second cycle (525mg p/w)

20mg Nolvadex ed (gyno prevention) Adex .5mg every 3 days would be better.

PCT

Week 14 1000iu HCG eod up until tues of wk 15

I'd rather run HCG during the cycle. 500 i.u's twice a week

Then two weeks after last jab:

Clomid 100/100/50/50

Nolva 20/20/20/20

40mg Nolvadex ed while on hcg

Week 15 100mg Clomid ed

20mg Nolvadex ed

Week 16 100mg Clomid ed

20mg Nolvadex ed

Week 17 50mg Clomid ed

20mg Nolvadex ed

Current stats: age - 25

height - 5'9

weight - 170 lbs

Im very lean,have very little bodyfat watsoever. Im lookin to gain as much mass as possible, not fussed on putting on fat,just want as much size as possible!!

I have my training in check and a new diet plan ready to go,its just the cycle itself I would like critiqued!!!

Why don't you try this diet now whilst your off gear. Might not need the gear after all.

After my first cycle I ended up with gyno due to inexperience and not enough research, and ended up gettin it removed on NHS 5 months ago!!

I still have small hard lumps of scar tissue under each nipple,and I DO NOT want gyno to reoccur!! Which is why Im going to be running Nolvadex through the whole cycle!!

So do you guys have any suggestions, and do think I have covered myself aginst gyno sufficiently???

Much appreciated!!

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
timbo1985 said:

CYCLE

Week 1 - 12 500ml Test 350 x 2 per week :confused1:
Do you mean 1ml 2xpwk??

I would concur about the hcg 2xpwk through cycle, possibly only 250iu though, suck it and see,

deffo makes recovery better IMO, and would also run an AI instead of a serm, personally

I like Aromasin at 12.5mg pd or 25mg pd if symptoms occur.

·
Newbie Trainer
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have tried to get other AI's like adex etc but cant get hold of it!! Im in northern ireland its a bollocks tryin get the right gear!!!

What do you guys mean by its a bit harsh when talking about nolvadex?? harsh in what way??

And just for talks sake,if i was to go ahead with the course I posted using Nolva as a prevention method......would this still work??? Or am I way off??

Just seeing what youz think!!

Cheers lads!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.