UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
getting huge !
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive run a few cycles before , but thinking of running a prop cycle,

i have 4x10ml bottles of it,

thinking of running 100mg eod , was wondering if adding winny tabs with it would be a good idea ? something like 40mg a day ?

Dan

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
id say 100mg mon/wed/fri with some winnie tabs to kickstart 40mg sounds about right. Make sure yhour diets on track like we discussed in ure other thread get them cals into you and should be a good cycle.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
I'd say go with what your thinking mate, if your going to run prop, run it EOD and not just mon/wed/fri.

Sure add in some winny if you like, depends on your goals and wether it's worth adding really.

·
getting huge !
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im aiming to put on lean muscle, im in the running to be a personal trainer, soo want to keep as lean as i can, want to look good for my up and coming job , and also personal reference,

also another q, ive got bsn no xplode and cell mass, worth adding in on cycle ?

or keep til after cycle ?

G

·
Big_Dan said:
also another q, ive got bsn no xplode and cell mass, worth adding in on cycle ?

or keep til after cycle ?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How much do you think that will do?

But to answer your question sure it will give you a stronger pump and more energy but nothing else IMO.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Yup, ^^^^ spend your money on food, iv'e seen guys spend fortunes on stuff like this, it isn't, imo needed.

Choose you suppliments wisely and save a fortune, don't be swayed by advertising it's mostly BS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.