UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im currently cutting atm, im at 87kgs and my target is to get to 80kgs by the end of nov,im quite happily gonna lose it in this time, but was gonna take an aas the last month of the cutting phase to 'harden up'

any suggestions on what wopuld be best?

i have done a 1 rip cycle b4, but i was thiking about anavar (wanna stay away form needles for a while, felt like a pin cushion doing it eod!!!!!!!

advice welcome

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry pre workout 1 banana

Post workout protein/carb shake

All my shakes are nutrisport 90+ except the po wo shake which is nutrisport protein/ carbs

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
hayz said:
Sorry pre workout 1 banana

Post workout protein/carb shake

All my shakes are nutrisport 90+ except the po wo shake which is nutrisport protein/ carbs
You have gone for nutrisport becaus eof the price i am quessing. I would steer clear of them tbh. I didnt gain anything from them (wanted the extra cals) just felt like empty sh.it going in.

·
Banned
785 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
You have gone for nutrisport becaus eof the price i am quessing. I would steer clear of them tbh. I didnt gain anything from them (wanted the extra cals) just felt like empty sh.it going in.
Nutrisport 90+ is quality stuff mate. Im sure many others will agree.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.