UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Cutting diet

693 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  dsldude 
#1 ·
hey guys ive started shedding a few LBS. I know most guys like to cut through summer but personally i prefere doing it the other way around.

Anyway i've drafted up a diet from looking on this board and the help of a PT at the local gym.

So can you guys have a look and see if it needs changing and give me any pointers to make it better.

I try stick to the same times as is instructed sometimes earlier or later.

I'm into my second week almost third.

My first week i lost 4lbs so im hoping to keep it at 2lb a week loss so that my skins elcasticity doesnt screw up and also if i loose it too fast it will more than likely come back just as fast.

So please critise it but dont be an A$$ about it like i've seen some posts

Cheers guys

post-33823-143614197435_thumb.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Age 21

14.2st

Been training 4 years

First year not so intense it was just getting too grips with technique etc.

Im just trying to keep carbs as low as possible

i dont feel hungry when i stick to this, i just had a quick look at the KETO diets mayb try adapt that.

so is this all wrong and i need to eat more?

#10 ·
well it was the woman that works at my gym

she said my calories were on the low side and that i should tweak it.

But im listening oto my body im not hungry and im not stuffing myself, as i said i wasnt feeling hungry. but i guess if its too low i should really alter it

#11 ·
you will end up platueing on weight loss and have nothing else remove, hence the reason you just SLOWLY remove things, once weight has stopped. to do this you actually need some food in your diet lol. your a fourteen stone person your not eating much. im lighter than you a day out from a show and still eating more in my last week of prep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.