UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to forum but I come here often to check which labs are g2g and for information to help do a successful cycle.

I'm planning on a cutting cycle and wondering what would give best results. I'm wanting to lose around 6kg fat in over 2-3 months, current at 93 kg. Think im just under 20% bodyfat.

Going to run test 400. Thinking at 800 per week. Planning on running either Anavar or Winstrol with it at 50mg per day. Also thinking of adding Clenbuterol to that. Would that be too much? Would the clen in addition be harmful? Been looking at sphinx t5 230 as well so that could replace the clen if that would be better.

So question is Anavar or Winstrol? Which would be best for cutting while maintaining/gaining muscle? And would clen or t5 230 be safe to add to that or would it cause harm/hinder gains?

·
Newbie Trainer
594 Posts
Probably not what you want to hear, but general consensus is unless you're at or above your natural limit, you don't really need anything above trt dose to cut.

Especially at your BF level, all that test won't aid your fat loss in any significant way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the honest response. I want to attempt to keep gaining while I cut though. My diet is spot on atm and I think I'm only about a stone of lean muscle away from my genetic limit.

My abs were starting to show on a tren cycle I did last but after I ate a lot of calories post cycle just to make sure I didn't lose gains.

Main thing I'm asking here is whether adding clen or another strong fat burner would be safe on top of 50 mg pd anavar and 800 ml pw test?

·
Newbie Trainer
594 Posts
Certainly do not need 800mg test. Why not just run low test and winny. Clen at 60-80mcg throughout View attachment 163477

I'll try dig out the thread but I don't think I went over 300mg test back then clen and t3 then finally dnp run. I lost 33lbs in 12 weeks if I remember correctly.
Clen is a horrible idea at high BF given the sides as BP is already higher the more timber one carries, have a couple of scoops of rice less a day and it will have a better overall effect calories wise.

And genuinely no clue why you're still recommending dnp, for every cycle where you lose 30lbs, you gain 40lbs back in the following couple of months as you drop dnp but your shite diet doesn't change :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Clen is a horrible idea at high BF given the sides as BP is already higher the more timber one carries, have a couple of scoops of rice less a day and it will have a better overall effect calories wise.

And genuinely no clue why you're still recommending dnp, for every cycle where you lose 30lbs, you gain 40lbs back in the following couple of months as you drop dnp but your shite diet doesn't change :rolleyes:
As dnp is much safer than clen and t3 when used correctly. My diet doesn't consist of any rice if your talking to me personally. Certainly haven't gained 40lbs since then again if your talking to me personally. Gained a bit but that's as I'm running test and superdrol in a surplus again that's if your attacking me personally. Was el chapo who recommend to me to run clen at say 60mcg for duration of cut none of this build up two weeks on two weeks off rubbish. I did run it but I found dnp to have far less sides and much better results.

·
Newbie Trainer
594 Posts
As dnp is much safer than clen and t3 when used correctly. My diet doesn't consist of any rice if your talking to me personally. Certainly haven't gained 40lbs since then again if your talking to me personally. Gained a bit but that's as I'm running test and superdrol in a surplus again that's if your attacking me personally. Was el chapo who recommend to me to run clen at say 60mcg for duration of cut none of this build up two weeks on two weeks off rubbish. I did run it but I found dnp to have far less sides and much better results.
Re clen, it was just a personal observation as for clen's side effects it's really easier to give up half a meal or something.

I'm not attacking you personally, I just think it's borderline dangerous to be recommending DNP straight from the off to someone at high bf level with little experience of dieting, it's like telling a school kid who's never had a drop of alcohol in his life to jump straight on absinthe.

You're of course welcome to disagree, but your personal DNP logs always seem to indicate you make great initial weight loss progress and then when running another cycle you seemingly start from the same point as the previous one or even further back.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Re clen, it was just a personal observation as for clen's side effects it's really easier to give up half a meal or something.

I'm not attacking you personally, I just think it's borderline dangerous to be recommending DNP straight from the off to someone at high bf level with little experience of dieting, it's like telling a school kid who's never had a drop of alcohol in his life to jump straight on absinthe.

You're of course welcome to disagree, but your personal DNP logs always seem to indicate you make great initial weight loss progress and then when running another cycle you seemingly start from the same point as the previous one or even further back.
Not problem at all. I get what your saying sort of but in terms of sides and a safer drug. Low dose dnp trumps clen in my opinion. I would much prefer to run 100-150mg dnp that 120-160mcg clen like some run. The shakes, craps, dizziness, heart palpitations, heart damage for what I consider little returns for me isn't worth it.

I agree there is times when when I put weight back on or lose muscle as I usually stop training and eating for months and months on end and enjoy various other aspects of my life coupled with work and being a parent so many times I'll not touch a weight or worry about a macro per say for 6 plus months. That however does not take away my experience with drugs or knowledge of certain drugs. We can agree to disagree. I'm just saying for the op if he was educated on sides low does test and dnp would achieve his desired result with some winny if he wished

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My blood pressure is 120/90. Taken last friday whilst cruising with test at 500 ml pw lol. Don't think I'l run dnp though, I looked it up and it doesn't sound like something I want to take. Winstrol/test/clen seems like plenty to shred some fat anyway.

I have lots of experience dieting though, I was shredded and athletic from 14yo till about 2 years ago (27 now) always been a hard gainer though and it took an accident where I couldn't train for a few months and gained loads of weight to push past 75kg as the extra weight seemed to help me do it. A year after that I started aas cause I was more motivated in bb.

I just want to shred this fat fast now and get my abs back, pretty sure I can maintain that with diet/exercise afterwards.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all. I'l just do test and probably var for less sides I think and keep diet strict. Yeah I wanna jump on tmt next cycle when I get a little leaner :) , did tren test last but was just bulking with it, lost a little fat but ate so much post cycle in fear of losing gains that it came back pretty fast lol. Glad I posted here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.