UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning for my upcoming cutting cycle. Should start it this week.

my current state :

110kg, 180cm 35yrs Male 24% BF , Pre-diabetic, TRT and T3 12.5 for life. NO Need to PCT !.

my cycle plan is the following, please feel free to correct/recommend any changes:

Week 1 - 12 : Testosterone E 250mg E3D

Week 1 - 12: EQ 250mg E3D

Week 5 - 12: Winstrol IM 50mg ED

Aromasin 12.5 EoD

my supplements, feel free to correct/recommend any changes :

6:00 AM ( empty stomach, no food or coffee for the next 2-3 hours ) :

Cytomel 12.5
ALA 600.

around 11:30 AM (after a meal )

calcium citrate 500
magnesium oxide 400
COQ 10 400
NAC 600
Centrum Silver
5-HTP 100
milk thistle 1000
Vitamin K1 (Life Extension Super K Vitamin K2 K1 K4 K7)
Liv52 2 tabs
Glucophage XR 1g
Taurine 1000mg

around 9:00 PM ( last meal and 1-hour pre-bedtime)

Liv52 2 tabs
Glucophage XR 1g
5-HTP 100
milk thistle 1000
NAC 600
Aspir 81
Crestor (rosuvastatin)
Taurine 1000mg

also, I bought some supplements but I am not sure how to use them properly would be great if somebody can tell me how to use them effectively "From personal experience not copy paste from the internet."

Gold standard whey
BCAA
CLA
Creatine
Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy " as pre-workout"

also is it okay to keep my HCG 150ui eod while doing the cycle or I have to stop it until I finished with it and back to TRT protocol?

My diet would be 1k defecate moderate carbs " based on TTDEE Calculator.
please feel free to recommend / correct / whatever you see fit.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
EQ I wouldn't personally use as it can boost appetite quite drastically, which is something I personally wouldn't want while cutting at a 1k kcal deficit. At around 20%+ bodyfat you really don't need any anabolics or PEDs bar a small amount of test, your main focus should be shifting the fat and getting down to a good level of condition. I wouldn't even be doing so much test per week, 250 e3d is even overkill until you're ready to start building yourself back up.

You defo don't need IM Winny, honestly forget that one.

T3 wise, it's odd that you're prescribed 12.5mcg per day as generally the HR dose is 25mcg. I'd be more inclined to bump that up if possible...maybe even a little higher to 37.5mcg.

Aromasin looks good.

HCG again, should be all good.

The 1k kcal deficit is a bit extreme as a starting point. You'd probably find yourself MUCH more adherent to your diet, as well as comfortable starting with a - 400kcal reduction initially and then maybe knocking -150kcal off each time fat loss plateaus or increasing TDEE instead of cutting food so soon.

No one likes being hungry, you've got a lot of fat to lose, you really need to think about this in terms of a long-ish diet because it's not going to be a quick 6 weeks, or even 12 might not be enough tbh it could run you to 16 if you're wanting to get close to 10-12% bodyfat for example. You really need to have plans in place for adjustments you can make for when progress inevitably does stall.

Supps/Vits all look good except maybe take all of your 5-HTP pre-bed as it's a sleep aid, unless you're taking one early in the day for any other reason?

Creatine is fine taken 5g post workout but some people load up on it taking in 5g x 5 times per day for a week and then 5g post workout thereafter.

Whey protein is best used post workout but is a convenient way to hit your protein requirements through the day.

Amino acids are pretty much a waste of time, just sip what you've got while you train though and use it up.

CLA again I don't really think you'll notice much from just follow the instructions on the pack I guess.

Hope that helps.

·
Newbie Trainer
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T3 wise, it's odd that you're prescribed 12.5mcg per day as generally the HR dose is 25mcg. I'd be more inclined to bump that up if possible...maybe even a little higher to 37.5mcg.
Well to be completely honest with you I find it odd this 12.5mcg. But am not sure what to do. Should I stick to my doc dosage or follow my guts and pump it up .at least 25mcg?

I got it prescribed after nine months of my surgery. I had gastric sleeve surgery in April 2017. I lost from 184kg to 136kg in 6 months than due to starvation for an extended period my thyroid got screwed up. I got stuck at 136 for more than six months. Back then I was eating under 1k Cal a day at best. After the 12.5 t3 and Victoza injection, my body works up .i had a week of heavy refeed carbs. To kick my metabolism go back to normal. And it worked with refeed t3 Victoza combo. I started to lose fats like mad.

Dropped to 110 in the past four months. Also, I have been on testosterone E 500 /w during this 4 months. It seems my body is used to test as I have been on TRT for almost 18 years.

My idea of sunny and eq is .i nearly eats 2k Cal atm. For my size, it's quite a few. I'm again going to cut this 2k down at least 500cal. I don't want to go back to the starvation point. Or loss my mass .i am willing to push harder in the gym to achieve my goal, but it will go bad without something to keep my muscles while dropping the remains fats.

Also, I suck at cardio my best would be 20 min on the treadmill. I need better endurance as I can't eat much. I removed 80 % of my stomach.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
Hi Hellmr.

Chris has given a really good reply. I'd personally stick with 250 to 500 test per week and aromasin e3d perhaps. Hcg as normal. I cannot comment on the supps.

Are you in China yet?

·
Newbie Trainer
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should have plenty to choose from steroids and supplements wise I would imagine as the raws are generally Chinese I believe. I don't know how easy they are to obtain in China however.
Its steroid heaven, I managed to get in contact with two sources just by searching around Taobao, I bought some testosterone E , and EQ just to check them up, and both came 100% legit, verified them on the product pages too. Keifei and alpha pharma are everywhere! Also, SARMS are sold on Taobao legally! but only in the liquid form. supplements are really expensive. if you don't want to buy a knockoff product you need to buy from the flagship shop "that what they call it here " in which almost twice as much as street price " which most likely a fake"

Is it a bit of a culture shock for you over there, do you like it?
well, that's a hard thing to explain.

Life here is nice but goddamn weird! People are so different than where I came from. But in my case, I live in a small compound only for EU/US/UK/AU folks around. Also, the place I live is a super fancy area like a remote resort in-between Hongkong and Shenzhen. So the people around me are not the average Chinese persons.

Overall my experience is positive, except for food. It is [email protected]! I liked the food at Shenzhen but was bloody expensive. Beef and milk products almost don't exist . and for somebody like me it's tough to live without beef or cheeses . also chicken meat is rare. Cheap but rare. 1k of chickens breast is half price of 1k of chicken wings! But I have to travel 30km to buy it!

Pork is everywhere, but unfortunately, I don't eat pork I am Jewish. in fact, I bought an electric oven and now cooking home everything.

People are quite friendly and overall fine, especially in Shenzhen and Hongkong. I am pretty sure this is not the standard life in China.

I had a lot of headaches trying to get my online MMORPG game to work here, the firewall is a bitch, even with VPN and a skilled networking security guy like me still a pain in the ass. So I gave up on VPN and bought an account in Chinese servers. problem is the government do not allow foreigners to have accounts, I had to go around it, but my account is limited to only 3 hours of gameplay a day ...... they call it anti-addiction law!
Life is cheap also even that I am living in a costly area it's still quite fine . not dirt cheap but still cheap compared to US or EU . or even Egypt in where I lived.

For me, it's like discovering the other side of the planet earth . for Chinese people around me I am like the orange in apple box! I am not white but yet not black; I am as twice as big as any Chinese male . also I have body hair ! for my first time in my life I got three birds approaching me LOL! For them, I am really exotic.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Well to be completely honest with you I find it odd this 12.5mcg. But am not sure what to do. Should I stick to my doc dosage or follow my guts and pump it up .at least 25mcg?

I got it prescribed after nine months of my surgery. I had gastric sleeve surgery in April 2017. I lost from 184kg to 136kg in 6 months than due to starvation for an extended period my thyroid got screwed up. I got stuck at 136 for more than six months. Back then I was eating under 1k Cal a day at best. After the 12.5 t3 and Victoza injection, my body works up .i had a week of heavy refeed carbs. To kick my metabolism go back to normal. And it worked with refeed t3 Victoza combo. I started to lose fats like mad.

Dropped to 110 in the past four months. Also, I have been on testosterone E 500 /w during this 4 months. It seems my body is used to test as I have been on TRT for almost 18 years.

My idea of sunny and eq is .i nearly eats 2k Cal atm. For my size, it's quite a few. I'm again going to cut this 2k down at least 500cal. I don't want to go back to the starvation point. Or loss my mass .i am willing to push harder in the gym to achieve my goal, but it will go bad without something to keep my muscles while dropping the remains fats.

Also, I suck at cardio my best would be 20 min on the treadmill. I need better endurance as I can't eat much. I removed 80 % of my stomach.

Cheers.
Defo need more than 12.5mcg. Up to 50mcg is much more of an effective dose, but if you're being prescribed that dose by an endocrinologist then are you being regular tested for thyroid function? In which case you need to be careful they don't start asking questions...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.