UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Gym Addict
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I started to cut my calories this week and want to be shredded (at last) around march - what do you think my caloric intake should be?

I'm around 173 cm (5,67585 feet and inches) and around 102 kg (224,872 lbs) also I'm currently running the rest of my bulking cycle (til January):

750 mg Test E per week

750 mg Deca D per week

1500 mg EQ U per week

0,5 mg Ari eod

What should my caloric intake be now (considering my height, weight and steroid cycle) ?

In January the real cut will start w/ the following cycle:

350 mg Tren A per week (100 mg eod)

350 mg Mast P per week (100 mg eod)

250 mg Test E per week (250 mg on one day the week)

In the last 6 weeks I'll add Stano (tabs) 70 mg per day

What should my caloric intake be then (considering my height, weight and steroid cycle) ?

I mean it's for sure pretty hard to calculate - but the calculator in the Internet I used said 2800 kcal - what seems pretty low, right?

Greetings

Xz

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
This will depend on way too many factors.

Job - how hands on is it.

Metabolism - fast or slow.

Training pattern - intensity, volume etc.

To name a few. A good place to start is using a calculator to work out your basic calorie requirements (maintenance). Then lower this accordingly.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts

To name a few. A good place to start is using a calculator to work out your basic calorie requirements (maintenance). Then lower this accordingly.
And further to the above 2800 would not sound too unrealistic if you want to start very slowly cutting down. To eventually get very lean you'll probably find yourself in the 1800-2200 ball park depending on your activity level, PEDs etc.

·
Gym Addict
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And further to the above 2800 would not sound too unrealistic if you want to start very slowly cutting down. To eventually get very lean you'll probably find yourself in the 1800-2200 ball park depending on your activity level, PEDs etc.
What? Really? I'm currently eating about 3200 and thought I would lose weight /w that (I ate 5500 per day before)

So I really should start eating 2800 now and go down accordingly what the calculator says?

I thought Steroids would increase the calories burned - so I thought thats why I have to eat more

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
What? Really? I'm currently eating about 3200 and thought I would lose weight /w that (I ate 5500 per day before)

So I really should start eating 2800 now and go down accordingly what the calculator says?

I thought Steroids would increase the calories burned - so I thought thats why I have to eat more
I don't know your body and nor does anyone else. However seeing your pictures, and given you are on gear, you can go fairly low on the calories and burn some of the fat quicker if you wish to. You need to work out what your maintenance calories are. Obviously when you cut you wont be 102kg at the end.

·
Gym Addict
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'm working mostly sitting, sometimes lifting something to carry it a short way (working in a warehouse but mostly @the pc @the moment)...

Metabolism? I don't know if mine is fast or slow - I thought it's fast on steroids anyway.

Training pattern - 4 times a week, trying to be fast but intense so I sweat like a pig (on steroids, I always sweat more)

·
Gym Addict
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know your body and nor does anyone else. However seeing your pictures, and given you are on gear, you can go fairly low on the calories and burn some of the fat quicker if you wish to. You need to work out what your maintenance calories are. Obviously when you cut you wont be 102kg at the end.
I don't know my body too (when it comes down to cutting - never did that before) ..

Yea I'm on gear and I know I won't be 102 kg @the end of the cut, but how can I calculate my maintenance calories reliable .. ?

Greetings

Xz

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Trial and error. Is the only way.

I am 6ft, weighing just over 16 stone, to maintain my weight I need 2900 calories. I have visible abs so a lot leaner than yourself, however if I was to want to be really shredded I would drop them to 1800-2000 and have a re-feed day of 3000 one day per week.

·
Gym Addict
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trial and error. Is the only way.

I am 6ft, weighing just over 16 stone, to maintain my weight I need 2900 calories. I have visible abs so a lot leaner than yourself, however if I was to want to be really shredded I would drop them to 1800-2000 and have a re-feed day of 3000 one day per week.
I hate this trial and error :( I'm the type of guy who cooks 100% like it is mentioned on the package haha.. 100g Noodles, with 1 Liter of Water and cook them for 10 Minutes.. LOL..

So there is nobody that can tell me if 2800 is okay, or too low or too high? -.-

·
Looking Freaky
6,630 Posts
The simple answer is that everyone is different, stick at 3200 for a few weeks and see where the scales go, then adjust from there, go too low and you have nowhere to go, cut on as many calories as you can, aim to lose 2lb per week at most, ideally 1-1.5 for less muscle loss (gear should prevent pretty much all catabolism mind so I'd have thought 2lb should be doable)

of you dont lose so much drop cals by 200, then monitor for two weeks, and repeat 200 cal drop if needed

no one will be able to tell you how many cals you need but with some guesswork you can work it out... Don't forget in the first few weeks you'll lose loads of water so don't drop cals too much when that slows up, and I'd cut on high protein, high fats and low carbs (sub 200g) to get the water gone ASAP, Then you get a better idea of how it's going...

·
Gym Addict
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My last cut was at 1700 calories. Got the job done.
And you did not die fcking hungry all day?

If I eat too low calories (not intentionally) should I be feared to lose muscle ? :eek: Or does the 250 Test E, 350 Tren A and 350 Mast P prevent ALL muscle loss for 100% sure?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.